ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

Help with a game....shhhhh!!

[Post New]by ajuma on May 27, 11 3:42 AM
Ok...I KNOW if I ask for help here in CCC this thread is going to get bumped to the Ancient Quest of Saqqarah forum, but I'm hoping to sneak this in and maybe someone will see it before it lands in "Game Purgatory".

My post is in this thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/144190.page#3162474

the last post.

Crazy way to ask members of a GAME forum for help...but there ya go!!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Help with a game....shhhhh!!

[Post New]by lyrialice on May 27, 11 4:25 AM
Hi Ajuma

Don't know the game. Just helping out

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on May 27, 11 4:30 AM
Hi ajuma.... just read the thread..... have been playing it on and off since I bought it.... will check your link and see if I can help!

Even if this thread gets moved, I'll be able to find it through my posts

brb

ETA: You are SO far ahead of me I have no idea what you're talking about !!!!

My Type-A linear thinking requires me to finish a temple before even starting another, so I'm still on the first one. Almost done, but still on it. SO sorry!!!

(when I finally get there, I'll see what I can see, but you might have moved to our Mars outpost by then!)

Edited on 05/27/2011 at 4:34:40 AM PST

sandybottom
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by sandybottom on May 27, 11 4:32 AM
I chimed in on the game forum.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on May 27, 11 4:40 AM
Thanks for the posts in the "link" as well as in this thread...no solution yet but I'm hoping that someone will have one before this thread is...timed...out....

(It's not quite time for Imby and her locks is it??? )

Edited on 05/27/2011 at 4:40:44 AM PST

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on May 27, 11 5:18 AM
hi ajuma!
i just had to go revisit aqos, as it has been so long since i last played (yet never finished ) it! only to discover that my profile was gone??? i went in and blamed my daughter, but she told me all of hers (yes, she plays under a whole group of names including esme???!!! lol - she is 8!!) had been deleted too... but she had another profile that she had just begun, so i have just been playing that so i could understand what your problem is.....
anyway, i think i know what you are talking about, and i believe there are some levels that have patterns with "holes" in them, for want of a better term!, so you might think you need to make matches to fill them in, but in actual fact you can't...they may have a slightly different coloured background... im not sure... anyhow, just try and fill in all the other sections and see if that works....
sorry if this post is super rambling and convoluted
good luck

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on May 27, 11 5:28 AM
Hi Sparkle!

It's a shame about your profiles being deleted, but thanks for try to help!

The thing is, I know that sometimes what you have to "match" is in an odd shape, but when every other thing around it is already "faded" and I STILL can't get those darn lines to break...gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on May 27, 11 5:31 AM
Hey ajuma - Shoot a PM to LizzieK. I believe she has conquered this game.

I'm still playing at it and am nowhere near as far along as you.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on May 27, 11 5:53 AM
Hey Tex!

I just might do that. I've actually finished that temple but I STILL would like to know WHY it acts like it does! It doesn't behave the same in any other temple!

I'm SLOWLY working my way through the game. I go in...play a few boards...go out and play something else...then back in to tackle more of the game!

Addicting, isn't it??

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on May 27, 11 6:01 AM
hey ajuma, i am sorry i couldn't help then, but i have not experienced what you have then, i did finish the temple on relaxed... (before my profile was deleted! :suspicious so maybe it is a glitch in your game... i dunno, sorry...

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on May 27, 11 7:44 AM
Thanks sparkle! It's just OH SO FRUSTRATING not to be able to figure out what they want and having to rely on the "helper guy" ! And not being sure if it's a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong!!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on May 27, 11 11:25 AM
Whew!!! Mods haven't caught this one yet!!!!

Any other help or advice would be appreciated!!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 30, 11 9:24 AM
Hi ajuma,

All that I know is that in Sobek, you have to rotate the small triangular grids that are in the overall grid to the left or right to manipulate them into matches of 3 or more.

Sorry I couldn't be more help; SynthpopAddict was able to offer a better answer in the thread where you posted your question.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Ancient Quest of Saqqarah game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: