What a Waste of Money I feel Robbed LOL - A Hard M3

[Post New]by fairedust43 on May 27, 11 8:24 AM
Like so many of you i have bought this game in good faith. I never got past level 21 I know probably my own fault. It was so very hard to see the boxes that needed clearing - until i came to the forum i never knew about the holding the control. I tutorial was not very much help. I hated the limited number of clicks - i did not think it was a great game and i feel like i got ripped off.

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:What a Waste of Money I feel Robbed LOL - A Hard M3

[Post New]by Supernerd on May 27, 11 11:05 PM
I know what you mean. I feel the same. I've managed to get past Level 21, and I'll let you in on a brief spoiler.... IT GETS WORSE!

I'm on Level 33 now, and I'm just about tearing my hair out.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:What a Waste of Money I feel Robbed LOL - A Hard M3

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 29, 11 9:23 AM
There is absolutely nothing relaxed about the relax mode. As a matter of fact this game has angered me so much that I'm going to delete it.

The updated version does zero to help. I've just never buy another thing from this developer again.

This game is the most vile match 3 that I've ever purchased. To bad the most awful stuff started right after the demo.

Ordinarily I'm quite good at these games - even in regular modes.

There's no way that this game could have been beta-tested by Big Fish.

I also feel robbed. And that useless updated version almost infested my computer with that horrible bing bar. This bing utterly hijacks all other search engines and it can't be uninstalled. It even hijacked my homepage.

Go to: