Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Entering my name ??????

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 27, 11 2:17 PM
While I played the demo I was only asked to enter my name when I finished playing. Now I bought the game and would like to start it from the beginning, where do I change players ?? I've got "Welcome back player", I wish I could enter my name, I'm probably quite stupid but can't find a "change player, delete player, enter you name". Please, help me !!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Entering my name ??????

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 27, 11 5:11 PM
Go to the top where it says welcome back. Click on the gears to the right of that and it will take you to a profile page where you can create a new profile.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 27, 11 5:13 PM
I just went and checked, when you get to the welcome screen on the very top in the middle it says "Welcome player" or something like that. A little bit to the right of that are 2 little gears. Click on the gears. When I did that it took me to a screen to change players. Hope that helps

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on May 27, 11 11:59 PM
I played the demo and I was never asked to enter my name - very weird.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on May 28, 11 4:00 PM
I was in the middle of trying to stack the coal when the demo ended, the game shut down completely without asking me for my name or any profile info and Game Manager popped with its usual "Buy this game?" screen.

[Post New]by LUCH1973 on Mar 13, 13 3:53 PM
I bought "Vacation Quest Australia" at Walmart I installed the game, when I went to enter my name I typed my name but none of the letters went in so I could not play the game. I returned the game to Walmart and got another game (the same title). I installed it and the same thing happened I could not enter my name. Is there a special thing I have to do or what? It is very aggrevating to pay money for a game and not being able to play the game because you can not enter your name. I can't even get my money back from Walmart I have to take an even exchange which is useless if every "Vacation Quest Australia" is the same. Please rectify this problem and tell me how to get into the game so I can play it.

Go to: