Game on third floor of toy shop

[Post New]by Mokehana on May 27, 11 3:52 PM
Have tried many things unable to figure out how to change colors to one, is there a trick to it or something I missed-3 days now and no luck

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

Re:Game on third floor of toy shop

[Post New]by bootsky on May 27, 11 5:25 PM
Is this the painting scissors? I found if I stayed in the lines it wouldn't take it so I went outside the lines, then you put a transformation thing there & you get the scissors. Likewise with the heart.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Game on third floor of toy shop

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 28, 11 7:43 AM
Mokehana wrote:Have tried many things unable to figure out how to change colors to one, is there a trick to it or something I missed-3 days now and no luck

Hi Mokehana

The object of this puzzle is to turn the whole board into 1 single colour. Use the coloured buttons at the top and start from the heart in the upper left hand corner.

It must be done in 25 moves or less or it starts at the beginning again

Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 28, 11 7:45 AM
bootsky wrote:Is this the painting scissors? I found if I stayed in the lines it wouldn't take it so I went outside the lines, then you put a transformation thing there & you get the scissors. Likewise with the heart.

Hi bootsky - no, it's the puzzle on the puppet on top floor of the toymakers shop

Kel

Martha66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Martha66 on May 28, 11 11:01 AM
How did you get rid of the bee, I have do what it says to do in the walkthrough and it does not work.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 28, 11 12:50 PM
Martha66 wrote:How did you get rid of the bee, I have do what it says to do in the walkthrough and it does not work.

Hi Martha - use your Dragon to 'smoke' the Bee. It should drop onto the table. Then use a potion to make it small

Kel

Go to: