How to fix the T.V.?

[Post New]by Samme1207 on May 27, 11 4:32 PM
I am trying to repair the T.V. and I am dumbfounded. Can anyone give me some advice, please.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:How to fix the T.V.?

[Post New]by cinder555 on May 27, 11 4:45 PM
That is what you call a long story/answer. Look at the walkthrough on g

Will PM you the location. You will need it and the pictures with it.

[Post New]by Samme1207 on May 27, 11 4:48 PM
Never mind, I figured it out. I had to match the diagrams in the corners one at a time.

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on May 30, 11 6:39 PM
still don't know how to fix the tv, trying to match the corner circles DOES NOT HELP, because it doesn't match that I can seeeeee SOMEONE HELP before I throw this laptop out of the window........wwwooooooooosaww thanks

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on May 31, 11 12:50 AM
Just take it one circle at a time. Start with the red first, then blue and finally green. Each circle consists of four rings. Start with one of the rings, getting it in place. Just make sure the colour is matched with the diagram shown. There are only a few places to look at for each ring. Just make sure the ring is in the correct spot and then move on to the next ring, until the circle is complete. This will be shown by the diagram turing to complete for that circle.

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 6, 11 11:57 PM
I was confused on this too.

You have to do one color at a time, not all. Lke, in the top left corner is red, match the four parts on the wheel to match that red. Then, the red in the top right hand corner will go blank and now all you have to do is do the same for the green, then blue.

Hope I helped

Dare to Play!

sharieanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sharieanne on Jun 8, 11 12:56 AM
do one ring at a time, I finally completed the game

Go to: