level 3-12

[Post New]by Blueman295 on May 27, 11 6:41 PM
I can't seem to get past this level. Their are only about 3 or 4 thieves and I'm pretty sure I have it under control at first but by the end of the level, I come up short from the goal. The closest amount to the goal I've ever made is $1362, but it's weird because every time I retry the level it will always go down and then back up in the amount of money I have. For example, at first I'll get around $1250 or $1350, but then the next time I'll try, I'll always get an even worse amount like around 900 and 1000 dollars and then the next time i'll try it'll go back up to $1350 or $1250 or it'll go in between like $1100. I can't figure out the strategy to this level. Can anyone help me, please? Any help would be appreciated.

Re:level 3-12

[Post New]by Blueman295 on May 27, 11 8:33 PM
First of all let me say I was wrong-there were actually 10 thieves on that one level, but I figured out how to do it. If you already know that some thieves might seem harmless and some take or try to take produce or money from the shop. Well it turns out they're all the same-they steal or try to steal produce or money from the shop. Just wait until they make that giggling or laughing sound, then click mr.barefist-the police officer and instantly you'll get $100 from the theif and he will instantly disappear. I used this same method for this level and got the expert. Hope this might be helpful for people who might have been confused about the theives situation.

Go to: