bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 28, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden forum

[Post New]by mjohnson60 on May 31, 11 10:42 PM
are stuck in daughter room where you pull tassles in what order do they go

[Post New]by thecuq on Jun 2, 11 6:27 PM
The clue to this is behind the painting on the wall (fragments you have to collect first) after you have put it together.

[Post New]by ultimatebest4u on Jun 4, 11 4:18 PM
This is my first time and I am not very good at games but I cannot find the key to the box on the beach... I love playing but it will not let me open anything on the beach...

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 22, 12 5:35 PM
this game was A+, beautiful scenes, graphic's and very interesting. love a challenge!...........doug

[Post New]by trixy67 on Dec 7, 12 10:23 AM
i cant get the coat of arms into the cabin

[Post New]by Loretta73 on Apr 10, 13 4:16 PM
mjohnson60 wrote:are stuck in daughter room where you pull tassles in what order do they go

[Post New]by chunky85 on Jul 5, 13 5:46 PM
im stuck in the kitchen there is no broom, no lid for the stove, downstairs is the amber child sleeping in that room is a box which I can not pick because there is nothing to pick up, I cannot finish the octopus because there is no trumpet. is my disk a dud? someone please help

Adzel
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Adzel on Oct 7, 13 8:08 AM
I ma on page 36 of the walkthrough. I finished the puzzle with the dragon and I am to go back to the fountain outside. I have clicked so many doors that I do not know where I am. Can anyone help. Please.
Thanks Zelda

Go to: