Need Help with 4-10 Cant get to the expert level

[Post New]by marva88 on May 28, 11 8:53 AM
please Help

Re:Need Help with 4-10 Cant get to the expert level

[Post New]by Smalls247 on May 30, 11 6:10 PM
I'm working on this one too it is the only one that I have not been able to successfully reach the expert level. I even tried going back a level to see if maybe winning more coins to carry over or something but I am frustrated and stumped.

Gamin_Mum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Gamin_Mum on May 30, 11 8:47 PM
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have played this over and over. I can get within $6 of Expert but I can't get Expert. I have what seems to be all the upgrades so I can't figure out what I'm missing.

[Post New]by Smalls247 on Jun 1, 11 8:19 PM
Finally!! I have just reached the expert level. Now I'm a happy camper, I still am clueless as to what made this level so hard but I finally reached it at $2304.

Tricia1972
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Tricia1972 on Jun 2, 11 6:18 PM
I cant get there either. To the one who did, did u just keep playing it over aand over or did u change something. I would be so grateful with any tip u may be able to help me with. Thx in advance

[Post New]by jaykay6767 on Jun 6, 11 4:58 AM
Smalls247 wrote:Finally!! I have just reached the expert level. Now I'm a happy camper, I still am clueless as to what made this level so hard but I finally reached it at $2304.

Please help, i cant pass it either, any tips would be great

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jun 6, 11 12:51 PM

Smalls247 wrote:
Finally!! I have just reached the expert level. Now I'm a happy camper, I still am clueless as to what made this level so hard but I finally reached it at $2304.

Smalls247???

Shorty Smalls?! Is that you, Shorty?

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by guylou1525 on Jun 8, 11 1:11 PM
Is it possible to have expert level there? I did it 100 times and I can't have it. Please help me .... ppplllleeeaaasssseeee

[Post New]by donnam8 on Jun 23, 11 5:16 PM
The only way to get expert on 4-10 is by keeping the shop clean and stocked so at the end of the level you'll earn the extra points.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Jul 16, 11 11:13 AM
Hrm, I don't think it has to do with stocks, because I keep my stock-girl going constantly on all levels.

I keep coming up about $20 short, but I have no idea how to get customers to spend more money.

[Post New]by tangodancer on Sep 29, 11 8:11 PM
I agree, can't seem to win, customers keep coming so fast at level allmost at the last two levels, that you cant be everywhere at once especially since the employee at meat counter goes on vacation to get married. that obstacle seems to be undefeatable, cant get to 2090, can get up to 30 close to it but cant reach it after twenty or more times. wonder what the secret is, ready to give up

suezeb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by suezeb on Aug 23, 13 12:57 AM
Just posted the same question myself, it is driving me crackers!

TiddK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by TiddK on Apr 24, 14 8:28 AM
I have the same problem. So I watched a YouTube walkthrough, and on the video, the player had already upgraded their 'free taster' counter.

How can that be? I've got Expert on every level up to this, so how come I don't have enough money to upgrade? It seems to be the only way to earn enough to get Expert, but ...

Go to: