dark dimensions/ photo studio

[Post New]by marycamren on May 28, 11 3:52 PM
when you put the photo knob on camera it tells you to then place photo plate
on camera to get negative. where is this photo plate. I have gone back and
restarted game .can not find and can not finish without it.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

Re:dark dimensions/ photo studio

[Post New]by tayers81 on May 28, 11 4:02 PM
Hi marycamren and Welcome to the Pond!

Please highlight below to get the answer:

****Spoiler**** Do you remember the scene with the gate to the cemetary? There is a path to the right (stairs) that brings you to 3 gargoyle statues. If you zoom in on all 3, you'll notice they all need something first before you can play the puzzles. The one that contains the photo plate is the one where you have to move the green and red dice into their proper places. Once you complete that mini game, the space will open up and you can then take the photo plate. ****End of Spoiler***

Let me know if it's unclear or if you still need directions and I'll see if I can help you. Good luck!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 28, 11 6:39 PM
Tayers,what the heck are you? The game guru?

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on May 28, 11 9:02 PM
LOL LULU! I'm nowhere near a guru, that's for sure. I loved the game though and because I had played it pretty recently, I remembered most of it..for this one though, I checked the strategy guide because I couldn't remember where I got the photo plate and I needed it to jog my memory.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on May 29, 11 11:30 AM
Welcome to the pond, marycamren! And thanks to tayers81 for dropping by with help!

I'm just swimming by to move this thread over to the full game forum for Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition. Feel free to continue the discussion here:

Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition Forum

Happy gaming!

-bfgOkeechobee

Go to: