bah0206
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Coyote tales - troubles

[Post New]by bah0206 on May 28, 11 6:26 PM
I have windows 7 and have not had any problems with any other game.

When I opened Coyote Tales the first time, the program allowed me to enter my name and use my cursor. I selected the relaxed mode. Then it said that I couldn't continue until I was properly equipped. Then my cursor disappeared, none of the keys on my keyboard worked within the game.

I used control-alt--delete and it took 4 times before the task manager would open up. I couldn't end the program and the only way I was able to get out of the program was to log off of my computer.

I exited, shut down and started back. Same problem. What now?!

I wish I had looked at the forum threads first. I feel like I've just thrown away my money.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:Coyote tales - troubles

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on May 29, 11 11:46 AM
Welcome to the pond, bah0206!

Based on what you described, I'd suggest following the steps outlined in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you still have trouble after trying those suggestions or would like some assistance with those steps, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can help resolve this.

And since this thread is game specific, I'm going to move it on over to the full game forum for Coyote's Tale: Fire and Water. Feel free to continue the discussion here.

-bfgOkeechobee

Edited on 05/29/2011 at 11:47:54 AM PST

Go to: