Played 2xs - 1st time no blue mushrooms 2nd - saved 2 wifes NO RINGS

[Post New]by kathyandmickey on May 28, 11 11:33 PM
Tonight I went to finish my first time through the whole game and never got the hidden object scene to find the blue mushrooms. I went through the walkthrough 2 times and I just didn't get that in the 1st game. Now I am playing a 2nd time, I have saved the first 2 wives and have not gotten one ring from either of them! The first time I played I got one from each wife. Do you think uninstalling and installing the game would be a good idea or start a 3rd game? Thanks, Kathy

Re:Played 2xs - 1st time no blue mushrooms 2nd - saved 2 wifes NO RINGS

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on May 29, 11 12:09 AM
Hi. The rings actually are not given by the wives as I recall. They are in the recesses of the tombstones. Have you looked there?

[Post New]by kathyandmickey on May 29, 11 1:20 PM
Hi, when I played the first time once you set them free, I was able to get the rings, but on the 2nd time I played I got nothing. I did go back to their graves thinking I had missed something but there is nothing there. I also went back to their last places so to speak before they give you the portal to their graves, and there is nothing. It is so strange! Last night I uninstalled and then installed the game and today I will try again. On the 1st game I went through every level that was available to see if I missed anything to be able to get the mushrooms and there was nothing, and I checked blog walkthrough twice, and everything was done as it was supposed to! This is the strangest problem I have had with a game here!

CatfishT
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CatfishT on May 30, 11 10:32 AM
Click on the graves after you have put the statue on them. The rings are in a little recess there up close by the names.

Saintsgal1
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Saintsgal1 on Jun 4, 11 4:06 AM
Did u have to start over to get the hidden object to get the mushrooms?

[Post New]by dimples79 on Jun 10, 11 1:13 PM
I, too, am unable to access the hidden object scene in the cave that will let me have the blue mushrooms. I have been enjoying the game so far but this is very frustrating. PLEASE FIX this problem.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 16, 11 9:16 AM
Hi dimples79,

Welcome to the pond!

The first thing I can recommend would be to uninstall and reinstall the game through your Purchase History.

You can find out more information about this in the help page article below:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you continue to have difficulties, I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Go to: