bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dream Inn: Driftwood forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 29, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dream Inn: Driftwood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dream Inn: Driftwood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dream Inn: Driftwood forum

[Post New]by RescueMama on May 29, 11 11:54 PM
Purchased this game to share with a younger family member. Very Upset. Game runs slow, locks up and makes wave motions. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still problems.
Not my computer either.

Any advice would be welcomed?

Thanks!

[Post New]by nammyohorengekyo on May 30, 11 4:41 AM
I have a problem with this game as well. Sticky and jumpy, unresponsive and am now stuck at the key board with no key to continue. Could use some help.

kg_T
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kg_T on May 31, 11 1:04 PM
I purchased this game and tried to play it but when lady said to click on play I could not find where this was.... can anyone help me.

Edited on 05/31/2011 at 1:05:28 PM PST

[Post New]by astisma on May 31, 11 1:23 PM
The game shuts down after I finish the first room. Restarted the game and it keeps shutting down at the same spots. Please help. Playing the trial version. I don't want to waste any money if the game is not going to play correctly.

[Post New]by sconant2257 on Jun 3, 11 12:31 PM
nammyohorengekyo wrote:I have a problem with this game as well. Sticky and jumpy, unresponsive and am now stuck at the key board with no key to continue. Could use some help.

I have the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled game to no avail

NJ64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by NJ64 on Jun 3, 11 2:42 PM
I have finished 4 or 5 rooms, have spent most of the coins. Inside the Inn gives no place to go - no rooms open, no keys. The game is stuck. Have quit and restarted, it doesn't help! Appears to be buggy, unless someone can help me get out of this place.

[Post New]by london34 on Jun 3, 11 8:45 PM
can i get a refund for this game ???

[Post New]by lilliesarefair on Jun 4, 11 8:40 PM
I have the same problem. Not enough coins to create on the outside and no keys left for rooms inside. Stuck!!!

[Post New]by loulame on Jun 5, 11 3:22 AM
Same problems as you.... so slow, get stuck.... it's not our computer. Couldn't the game be better? new version with a lady less big on the screen.... ?

[Post New]by cal_t_uk_79 on Jun 8, 11 11:56 AM
i have the same problem as every 1 done 4-5 rooms and cant get any further thought i had missed somthing and started again but same problem

[Post New]by lizhlm on Jun 21, 11 8:25 AM
Is there an answer for the sticking problem? I have no keys and not enough coins

[Post New]by dosssterling on Jun 26, 11 7:08 PM
Having the same problem. Stuck with no key to open any more rooms.

CindySt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CindySt on Jul 16, 11 2:17 PM
london34 wrote:can i get a refund for this game ???

I contacted bfg and received a game coupon code to replace this game, I don't think they give refunds, but were more than happy to give the coupon code

[Post New]by pamgram2 on Oct 30, 11 5:04 PM
Thought it was just me. I am also stuck four rooms rented, three still to find things and can't get into them to proceed further. I too, need answers.

[Post New]by fergy7 on Nov 3, 11 5:12 PM
ive had no problems .love this game play with grand kids complieted more than once

[Post New]by Flat_fish on Apr 14, 12 9:57 PM
RescueMama wrote:Purchased this game to share with a younger family member. Very Upset. Game runs slow, locks up and makes wave motions. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still problems.
Not my computer either.

Any advice would be welcomed?

Thanks!

[Post New]by bobc4311 on Oct 7, 12 4:19 PM
My Games Will Not Play, it says i dont have 3D how do I get it?

[Post New]by bkwormlvr on Dec 28, 12 6:40 PM
Hi, just purchased the game and you know what? I'm stuck!! How do i get it going? I get the lady "love" standing in front of alot of key's but nothing works!!
Help!!!

[Post New]by jilly4 on Mar 30, 13 8:33 AM
the game is very slow and that is frustrating but have managed to open all the rooms however i cannot proceed to open the padlocked part and have 1,000's of points so could use some help,

Go to: