dream chronicles

dream chronicles

[Post New]by greatgran2 on Dec 26, 08 2:50 AM
PLEASE HOW DO i FIND EGYPT MAP ,THINK IT MAY BE IN THE SECRET COMPARTMENT,HOW DO i OPEN IT???
THANKS
GREATGRAN2

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:dream chronicles

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 26, 08 5:29 AM
Hi Greatgran- welcome to the forums!

I beleive you are talking about the game Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

To reveal the map:
place stone book on podium just to right of horse; replace column piece to center, right edge; replace horse leg on horse upper, left; replace statue head on lower, right statue; replace broken sword on lower, left statue. The upper center will open. Take the map.

You can find additional help in the forum for this game here:

http://mcfforums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1049.page

[Post New]by SUNNYHUNNY on Jan 1, 09 11:46 AM
help

Edited on 01/01/2009 at 11:56:44 AM PST

[Post New]by SUNNYHUNNY on Jan 1, 09 11:48 AM
can someone help me with the gates

[Post New]by SUNNYHUNNY on Jan 1, 09 11:55 AM
how does this work

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 1, 09 12:01 PM
Sunny, you are in the right place for help, but since it is a holiday, a lot of the fishies who might be able to help you may not be on right now. Check back later and if no answer just bump you post up. Did you check the second page of this thread? There is a post about the gate there. Check it out and see if it will help you.

Edited on 01/01/2009 at 12:03:58 PM PST

[Post New]by SUNNYHUNNY on Jan 1, 09 1:42 PM
thanks for the info

[Post New]by neaneasmoma on Dec 27, 09 1:33 PM
I AM IN THE MANSION AND I CAN NOT FIND OUT HOW TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON ARE WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO .

[Post New]by SusanMorgan on May 26, 10 6:23 AM
I am stuck as well and no hints i have stared at this staircase till I could scream!
How do you keep the lights on??????

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 26, 10 6:35 AM
neaneasmoma wrote:I AM IN THE MANSION AND I CAN NOT FIND OUT HOW TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON ARE WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO .

hi...it has been a while since i played this game, but i am pretty sure if you touch one of the lights, they will come on in a sequence, you then have to repeat this, and i am sure as you get each one right, a part of the stairs come down/move so after lights are on you can go up...hope this helps, and i'm giving you right help!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 27, 10 4:27 PM
To get the lights to stay on, look at how many times the light flashes when you push a button. There's one that flashes once, on that flashes twice, etc. Then click on the buttons in the 1, 2, 3, 4 order and the lights will stay on.

[Post New]by bigvonsgirl on Jun 21, 10 3:28 AM
I am stuck at the wish theater. Got the curtains to go up, pull crank message but nothing happens. I love a good game, but this one has no hints or nudges as to what to do next. Can someone help, otherwise I'll delete it and just throw away good money as I am not able to work through it.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Jun 21, 10 3:44 AM
bigvonsgirl wrote:I am stuck at the wish theater. Got the curtains to go up, pull crank message but nothing happens. I love a good game, but this one has no hints or nudges as to what to do next. Can someone help, otherwise I'll delete it and just throw away good money as I am not able to work through it.

Sorry i can't think of where you are at..have you tried the walkthrough?

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jul 3, 10 3:40 PM
You have to find 2 gears and a crank stick to repair the gear mechanism; then the puppet heads come off and go in your inventory, and you have to put them back on the correct bodies. (gold helmet with gold armor, silver with silver, joker and king on correct bodies)

[Post New]by bigvonsgirl on Sep 15, 10 5:56 PM
Thanks! I got it!

[Post New]by AngelofDevil on Jun 1, 11 4:46 PM
thank you so much...i was gonna give up on the game.

c10962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by c10962 on Sep 6, 11 5:37 PM
Is there a walkthrough for the bonus game in Dream Chronicles: Book of Water?

I am stuck at the telescope. I can't find the pattern in the stars. Thank you to whomever will help me.

c10962@msn.com

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 6, 11 6:37 PM
c10962 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for the bonus game in Dream Chronicles: Book of Water?

I am stuck at the telescope. I can't find the pattern in the stars. Thank you to whomever will help me.

c10962@msn.com
If you go to the game forum for Dream Chronicles: Book of Water you will see this topic about finding the walkthrough for the bonus section. Here is a copy and paste link to the topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/156561.page#3087784

It says that pages 53 - 71 in the strategy guide are for the bonus area.

Good luck!

Edited on 09/06/2011 at 6:38:32 PM PST

[Post New]by jasmineleeder on Apr 6, 12 12:32 PM
HAS ANYONE MANAGED TO DO THE CHESS GAME YET IN DREAM CHRONICLES,DRIVING ME MAD,IS THERE A WALK THROUGH FOR THIS GAME PLEASE,

[Post New]by Cheryl2148 on Jul 18, 12 6:27 PM
Did you ever find a walkthru for Dream Chronicles?

Go to: