It won't open

[Post New]by loveangelcio on May 30, 11 10:08 AM
I downloaded the game last night but when i went to play it and it tells me that it stopped responding. Anyone know what I should do?

Re:It won't open

[Post New]by janet2011 on Jul 30, 11 1:12 PM
I bought it too and will not open shows error tried to contact big fish will not responed

[Post New]by REBECCA3802 on Sep 3, 11 5:20 AM
I purchased this game a year age. played it no problem but can not open it now? I've uninstalled it and installed again and still won't open. In the process of requesting a refund.

[Post New]by finlass on Aug 28, 12 3:45 AM
I've just downloaded the trial version of this game but it won't open. I've uninstalled it and re-installed it but no good

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 28, 12 5:13 AM
Heya finlass,

So sorry to hear that Reincarnations: Awakening won't open for you .

As reinstalling the game doesn't work it could be that maybe one of your drivers needs a little update. You can find some steps on how to check that here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn’t help our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

As we also try to have all technical problems for the game in one place, you can find a stickied thread at the top of this Forum here . I'll therefore be locking this thread to keep everything nice and tidy.

You can, of course, always repost your problems in the mentioned thread!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 08/28/2012 at 5:13:59 AM PST

Go to: