Arizona08
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Clock Hands

[Post New]by Arizona08 on May 30, 11 12:11 PM
I found the clock hands, put them on the clock in the underground room. Tried to turn the wheels, nothing happened. Went out of game to check Blog walkthru--went back in and my Clock hands are missing!! Any thoughts???

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Clock Hands

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on May 30, 11 12:18 PM
Several people have had the same problem - you need to check out the Techical Problems thread

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/162720.page

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on May 30, 11 1:24 PM
I've just experienced the exact problem. Seems like a glitch. Too bad because I was really enjoying this game.

Nemo_60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Nemo_60 on May 30, 11 2:02 PM
Me too!!!

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 30, 11 2:08 PM
Hi wolfrun and Nemo - can you post in the Tech thread AND contact BF Technical support via the Green envelope

Kel

jkberlin
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jkberlin on May 30, 11 2:32 PM
I have the same problem with the clock hands in chapter 6. I have reported it to tech support.

[Post New]by jheaven44 on May 30, 11 3:35 PM
I am having the same problem with clock hands.

jkberlin
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jkberlin on May 30, 11 4:33 PM
I had the same problem. I started the game over with another user name. When I got to the clock, I made sure I knew what time needed to be set. I then placed the clock hands and set the time and the clock lit up. So that is a work around for this glitch. Don't leave that scene until you have the clock time set and the clock lights up.

[Post New]by sandynbert on May 30, 11 7:16 PM
I have the same problem with the clock hands. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed. Is there a way to get them back? If not, the game is useless because you can go no further.

[Post New]by zacatalady on May 30, 11 10:11 PM
same problem with clock hands came out game to check walkthrough went back in cannot find clock hands

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 1, 11 2:06 PM
Hey fishies!

Just in case you didn't see my post in the tech thread, we are working on getting a fix for the issue with the clock hands that some of you have been experiencing. If we do get this fix, we'll be sure to make an announcement in the forums to let everybody know.

In the meantime, there does appear to be a workaround to this issue, and that's to start a new profile. When you get to the clock scene with this new profile, please make sure to use the clock hands to set the time all in one go. Do not leave the scene before setting the time. (You may want to write down the time before entering the scene.)

If you continue having troubles, I'd encourage you to get in touch with our Technical Support team. (you can click on this link for more info)

Also, we try to keep all of the tech issues together in one place, so I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread. Please feel free to post any tech issues that you're experiencing HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: