jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Am stuck on 45th level. I can't build fast enough to end up with 35,000.

[Post New]by jackelfish on May 30, 11 4:37 PM
I can't build fast enough to end up with 35,000. I get the stone smith early, but up fifences andd do 5 stars. Does anything else make more money? I tried getting the four services, etc. and then demolish them, but then you don't have four.

Re:Am stuck on 45th level. I can't build fast enough to end up with 35,000.

[Post New]by dockonrad on Jun 11, 11 7:16 PM
just finished level 45. I built a palace 1st sold it for working $. Built 2 more palaces then a quarry then blacksmithshop. Started buying properties and demolishing them right away. Built all palaces and upgraded them. Built a stone mason somewhere in the middle and built stone walls around all buildings. started demolishing buildings and replacing them with services, buildings and amusments, when all those were built sold off remaning properties to get to $35000. Its tight but doable.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Am stuck on 45th level. I can't build fast enough to end up with 35,000.

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 11, 13 1:06 AM
This is probably one of the easier levels to do. The trick is to only bother with the 6 critical things initially and leave the rest until later.

Build a palace. Sell it. Buy materials. Build a quarry. Buy materials.
Build a palace. Sell it.
The blacksmith's, carpenter, apothecary, workshop and stone mason are interspersed with every other plot being a 3-star inspected palace. They should all be done to full as they are £2.1 m when sold vs £1.5 m.
I bought an extra 15 workers all told.
You should have a period when you can watch the rent stack up - just over £3/4 m each time.
When I got to £18 m I started demolishing 6 palaces and building the things I'd left - tax office first, then well, then the 4 amusements. Once done, I started selling off my palaces. I was going to sell all 9 but I only needed to sell 7.

ETA If I was tweaking this I would build the palaces to demolish to a lower spec at bottom right and the palaces to keep to a higher spec at top left. I'd also replace the palaces in happiness order - abbey, theatre, garden, pub, well, tax office - to maximise the income of the palaces to be sold later.

ETA 2: I had a little less time at the end but I managed to do expert with 3 palaces left.

Edited on 01/11/2013 at 1:13:58 PM PST

Go to: