Reading the Dead

[Post New]by z0mb13qu33n on May 30, 11 5:41 PM
I looked around but really didn't find the topic for my question. So I apologize in advance if this has been answered on here somewhere.

My question is I purchased the game Reading the Dead and I started playing it, but after i get so far it tells me to exit demo and purchase full version to continue playing. So i thought maybe i had not purchased it like i had thought and checked, but big fish says i purchased the game, and will not let me purchase it again. I have un-installed and re-installed over and over and over. I get to the same spot where she has to leave the office and it goes straight to thanks for trying the demo buy full version here.

Has anyone else had this problem with games on here or this one in particular? And what do i do to fix it. I was really enjoying this game and now it seems that i will no longer be able to play it.

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Re:Reading the Dead

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on May 31, 11 1:17 PM
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/216

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Reading the Dead

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 1, 11 9:43 AM
Hi z0mb13qu33n,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the things I can recommend (as detailed in the help page article Timebomb007 linked to) is to go to your Game Manager and across from Reading the Dead, click Buy Now and Already Purchased This Game.

If you continue to have difficulties, I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Reading the Dead game forum; you can find the technical issues thread for this game here

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Go to: