shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Chit Chat, Rants and Other Chaos!

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 12:15 AM
Hello friends and gamers. Another TGT for the TM crowd - I am glad they are getting their TM fix lately. I will be in here briefly, I am right in the midst of winding up my game of Tearstone. For the TM fans, enjoy today's game and for us IHOGgers - if you have already finished the grand game of Tearstone, better check your list of games in progress... maybe tomorrow will be another IHOG for us! Enjoy your games and enjoy your day...

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Chit Chat, Rants and Other Chaos!

[Post New]by voiceofreason on May 31, 11 12:17 AM
Hello shadowfax, I see that you missed a : out of the C & R thread heading

Can you believe this fishies?! Yve501 did not answer the door to us yesterday, maybe had too many before we got there, or was hiding! How rude! I even persuaded waVcraZd, peppiespet, baglady159, TigerLo714 and dk5793 to come with us. (Although, dk5793 kept trying to shove Prozac into my mouth! )
I even emptied cupboard No. 2 of booze to bring with me. (I have 3,0031,952 cupboards full, bequeathed to me, by my dear Father, who was a (Narwhal), marvellous fish he was....... then, there is the cellar to start on.
It is quite funny, because when I go shopping to the market, I do not have room to store away food, as the cupboards are already full. Now that I have found some friends, I can empty the cupboards day by day and put my food away. Now, how long will it take me to clear the cupboards, if I empty one every day?
Be back later fishies, I have to go and do some computations............
ETA. OMG look at me! 5 tentacles and 1 eye, feel very lobsided Goes to hide under a rock to do the computations

Edited on 05/31/2011 at 12:22:58 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 12:27 AM
Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about but I have to run anyway. Ciao.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 31, 11 12:32 AM
Hi there,
I "had a feeling in my water" as my father used to say that there wouldn't be much on offer for me tonight, so I am eternally grateful that Tearstone was on offer yesterday to finish up my (not telling how many) Punchcard.
So, I hope those of you who are TM fans find this a pleasant pasttime and I also hope those of you in the US enjoyed your long weekend.
I'm off to play one of the games I purchased in the sale - already really annoyed at myself for purchasing one of them as it was VERY short, but I just had to see how it finished.
Cheers.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 12:46 AM
Oh.... I will check back to see what your opinion of that is Poutoule!! I have been wondering about that game. Thanks in advance for giving us your comments on the game!!

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on May 31, 11 1:12 AM
Sorry shadowfax, I should have put in a couple of
I was only joking about the ( : )

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on May 31, 11 1:13 AM
Poutoule wrote:Just a little "Hi" , I'm off beta testing "Macabre Mysteries-Curse of the Nightingale", will let you know

Please let us know your thoughts. That sounds like a goodie!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 31, 11 1:25 AM
Hi there voiceofreason,
Finally a reasonable voice. LOL Much better. Keep it up.
Cheers

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on May 31, 11 1:27 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there voiceofreason,
Cheers

Ok. will do. Nice to meet you.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 31, 11 1:35 AM
voiceofreason wrote:
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there voiceofreason,
Cheers

Ok. will do. Nice to meet you.

Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't have a bit of fun in these forums!! Just something that doesn't require the wearing of dark glasses when you hit the light!!! LOL

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 31, 11 2:03 AM
Just finished the beta test and I'm so excited, this is going to be a great game. Nice and creepy. Blue Tea Games. Gorgeous graphics, excellent story, you really want to know the end. When you skip a game you get a penalty, no hint during 5 minutes, otherwise the hint refills pretty quickly. Objects (fragmented) are not too easy to find. Nothing very new to the mini games. I did jump a few times and the musics fits so well, turned it low and was glad to play the game in full daylight ! I've the feeling this is going to be a great game. (no bugs or whatsoever).
F.A.C.E.S (which I tested too) has not appeared yet but I do prefer this one.
Forgot to say : the story takes place in an ancient burnt down theater, lots of ghosts (ballerinas, strange creatures, etc) jump right into your face, you're supposed to meet your -dead- grandfather here and understand what happened in the theater. You have a special gift that allows you to have brief visions of the past. It's not quite like Phantom of the Opera though you may think of it.
I loved it and now I'm dying to play it though I haven't finished playing MM and have 2 more games to play. And I'm off to the seaside on thurday till sunday, with no computer, no TV, just a cell phone, will I survive ?????

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 31, 11 2:11 AM
Poutoule wrote:Just finished the beta test and I'm so excited, this is going to be a great game. Nice and creepy. Blue Tea Games. Gorgeous graphics, excellent story,

love blue tea those guys are just awesome!

seems i only get offered TM games to beta nowadays don't know why, because they aren't my top game genre, but i will gladly continue to give my opinions to anyone who asks!

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 31, 11 2:16 AM
voiceofreason wrote:Hello shadowfax, I see that you missed a : out of the C & R thread heading

Can you believe this fishies?! Yve501 did not answer the door to us yesterday, maybe had too many before we got there, or was hiding! How rude! I even persuaded waVcraZd, peppiespet, baglady159, TigerLo714 and dk5793 to come with us. (Although, dk5793 kept trying to shove Prozac into my mouth! )
I even emptied cupboard No. 2 of booze to bring with me. (I have 3,0031,952 cupboards full, bequeathed to me, by my dear Father, who was a (Narwhal), marvellous fish he was....... then, there is the cellar to start on.
It is quite funny, because when I go shopping to the market, I do not have room to store away food, as the cupboards are already full. Now that I have found some friends, I can empty the cupboards day by day and put my food away. Now, how long will it take me to clear the cupboards, if I empty one every day?
Be back later fishies, I have to go and do some computations............
ETA. OMG look at me! 5 tentacles and 1 eye, feel very lobsided Goes to hide under a rock to do the computations

Hmmmmm, are you okay? Your post seems really strange and incomprehensible. Seriously you're not skipping any medications like lithium or? I'm not trying to be a wiseguy but I have known people that are on lithium and the side effects can manifest themselves in strange ways.
unclewally

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 2:33 AM
Woohoo!! Thanks Poutoule... I will be for that one to come along!! Oh man, too bad it's only in beta!! It could be a while but it is getting put on my "watch for" list. Thank you for posting your review of the beta, it is really appreciated!!

@unclewally: Really? Wow, that is spooky!

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by unclewally on May 31, 11 2:51 AM
[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 2:33 AM
Woohoo!! Thanks Poutoule... I will be for that one to come along!! Oh man, too bad it's only in beta!! It could be a while but it is getting put on my "watch for" list. Thank you for posting your review of the beta, it is really appreciated!!

@unclewally: Really? Wow, that is spooky!

I once worked with a great guy and I found him one day down on his hands and knees digging pieces of limestone rock out of a new roadbed that was getting ready to be paved. He was yelling "look at all these diamonds, I'm rich." I went and told the boss and he said "that **** Bill! He's quit taking his lithium again. Sure enough, he went and talked to him and within a couple hours after taking his meds he was fine. . . . .True story!
unclewally

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on May 31, 11 3:10 AM
No unclewally I do not take Lithium as I am not depressed or bipolar. LOL!
Sorry if I have been over the top and irritated some people.................
BYE

yve501
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by yve501 on May 31, 11 3:10 AM
Apolgies if anyone thought I was rude but I was actually ASLEEP some of us have to do that sometimes

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 3:48 AM
dont say cheers to voiceofreason the cupboard will open hands still shaking from yesterday hi jacked clinging to a sea horse no party forget that word too your fun!! poutoule will loan u my gameboy hope the sun shines

good morning shadowfax dragonladyoz hi too unclewally we have not been formally introduced you seem fun to was going to say lets shake fins seemed a tad rude so left that bit out ooops

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 11 3:57 AM
Hello peppiespet - it's nice to meet you.
Welcome to the forums!!

peppiespet
Clownfish
Clownfish
624 Posts

[Post New]by peppiespet on May 31, 11 4:05 AM
shadowfax got two game credits what do you reccomend thank you

Go to: