LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Monster Quest - Big Foot

[Post New]by LKlimo on Dec 26, 08 7:09 AM
When I get to this section, I have a red bar "click here to continue" stuck in the middle of the page. Trying to put the plaster cast of the footprint together is right under this bar. I finally managed to do it and it said the test was complete but when I went to continue it takes me back to putting the plaster cast together again. Is anyone else having this glitch? Thanks!

Re:Monster Quest - Big Foot

[Post New]by cybervixen2203 on Dec 26, 08 8:32 AM
i gott past that bit but still got red bar hit to continue now im stuck on the circus i got the crow bar left to use and cant wrk out were to use it have u tried picking mould up

[Post New]by cybervixen2203 on Dec 26, 08 8:59 AM
cant even put it bck together

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slp12272 on Dec 26, 08 9:33 AM
The crowbar can be used at the green door to the caravan and it opens another search area. I had the problem with the red bar and the faces of the people I needed to talk to overlay scenes. I had to exit and go back in. I found that if you click too fast that is when this problem occurs.

Has anyone gotten to the DNA strand, 2nd test in Big Foot? I put the matched pieces in the strand but they won't click into place. Anyone else been able to complete this? any suggestions?

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slp12272 on Dec 27, 08 5:43 AM
Christym wrote:I didn't have any trouble with that one. I did think it was a little hard sometimes to tell what colors were on the original and misplaced a few the first time. But they stuck when I put the right piece in the right spot and I thought it was one of the easier puzzles. They should snap into place like most of the other puzzles and it put the piece back down at the bottom if you're putting it in the wrong spot. If it's not doing that, you may have a glitch. These pieces do rotate as well.
Hope that helps!

Thank you for your response. Yes, it did turn out to be one of the easier puzzles once I realized that I should be putting the pieces on sample B to complete the strand. I was trying to put the pieces on sample A to recreate the strand.

[Post New]by bittykitty on Dec 31, 08 11:21 AM
This is probably a stupid question and someone may have already answered it but what do I do with the plaster that I picked up? I don't see anywhere to use it in the woods and I am at a loss for where else to go next. Hlep please.

Bitty kitty

BSWalker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by BSWalker on Jan 3, 09 3:24 PM
I'm also stuck in the Bigfoot episode!
What do I do with the plaster? Nothing responds!!

I would have thought that I needed to make a cast of the scalp but it isn't being offered in either area.

And, there's no one to talk to. Nor does the map present itself.

Edited on 01/04/2009 at 3:59:32 PM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 17, 10 7:51 PM
The plaster is for a footprint. I can't remember which scene the footprint is in, but it is an obvious one.

[Post New]by tennesseegrannie on Jun 5, 10 11:17 PM
Mamalita wrote:The plaster is for a footprint. I can't remember which scene the footprint is in, but it is an obvious one.

Marmalita, thanks for the hint! I FINALLY figured out what to do with the plaster
Finished this game. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5. I'll probably NEVER play it again. Kinda B-O-R-I-N-G!!

And I must say, I guess my first experience with HOGS was the best! My first game was Escape the Museum, then Return to Ravenhearst, then DIRE GROVE!! YAHOO!

Is there ANTHING more fun than these?

Go to: