level 11 help

[Post New]by crystix on May 31, 11 5:33 AM
in level 11 when i build ironmine i can't do anything with it,not repair or upgrade.
i do not get the circles when i click it.is it a bug.
already restarted 3 times!!!

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

level 11 help

[Post New]by EnvirEng on May 31, 11 1:22 PM
crystix wrote:in level 11 when i build ironmine i can't do anything with it,not repair or upgrade.
i do not get the circles when i click it.is it a bug.
already restarted 3 times!!!

I just played level 11 to see if I could help you. I put in the iron mine, but you have to have a spare worker to send there. I upgraded my houses first, so I had spare workers. Don't know if you tried that.

Re:level 11 help

[Post New]by crystix on May 31, 11 3:49 PM
think it was a bug. deleted the game and reinstalled.now no problems.
thanks for your help

Re:level 11 help

[Post New]by ephraimsreach on Feb 17, 13 9:51 PM
I have been really frustrated with several levels in Aztec Tribe: New Land. I am now on level 11. This is what I see...

There are, I believe 6, saw mills. I understand why; we need a lot of wood on this level. There are more than enough workers to get, almost, everything going. My problem is every time I assign a worker to a saw mill it immediately brakes down. The fishing business also break down. I have done everything I could possibly think of to try to get at least enough wood to build the Chief's house, this way I could gather enough food to purchase some wood. Does anyone have any idea's how to keep at least one of the saw mills running to get enough wood to do something with?

I, also, would like to ask if somebody knows the author or publisher of this game; I truly believe he or she was on something when he or she wrote the instructions on how to play the game. It would help to know what everything stands for. They are very evasive.

Go to: