bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Fashion Forward technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 1, 11 12:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Fashion Forward technical issues here only

[Post New]by Sootywillow on Jun 6, 11 6:43 AM
Hi
I have a brand new fast PC but find I can't play this game as the cursor is mostly invisible and occasionally just flickers into view. Any ideas how I can resolve this problem with the gameplay please?

Thanks

Vixen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Vixen on Jun 18, 11 7:23 AM
Game play stops after reaching the first goal. It is impossible to reach the superstart goal.

Also, once the first goal is reached, you cannot pickup the rest of the money that has been earned.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jun 21, 11 11:08 AM
Hi Vixen, sounds like you are playing in relaxed mode where the idea is for the player to take as much time as needed to reach the basic goal in each level and the level ends as soon as they do.

Superstar goals are about earning the higher amount in a set time - you can only earn them in timed mode.

The game gives you the chance to switch modes at the start of each level so if you want to change modes you won't have to restart the whole game to do it (unless you want to).

ETA to Sootywillow, this was posted as part of a review:
Anya419 wrote:I had the "disappearing curser" problem, but that is easily rectified by going to options and unchecking the "custom curser."

Maybe that could help you too

Edited on 06/21/2011 at 12:23:58 PM PST

[Post New]by oldstyel56 on Dec 18, 12 2:35 PM
After playing fashion forward for weeks my game just stop playing! When i try to open game it says error: Acess violation at 0X00721FFC (Tried to read from00000018) Program terminated. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, did'nt work please help!

Go to: