gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

unsure

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jun 1, 11 12:57 AM
Played demo for 10 mins before going to work pleasant enough game from the same dev as the cake mania series . My only gripe is that at the moment I cant see that there is a chance to ever get expert on the levels (I like to set myself a challenge) so doesnt seem too difficult .Will play again later today and take it from there have a good day all .

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:unsure

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jun 2, 11 4:05 AM
Could you be playing in relaxed mode? If it works like the latest Cake Mania games, in relaxed mode the level probably ends when you reach the basic goal amount.

You probably need to play in Timed mode to go for the expert goals.

Edited on 06/02/2011 at 4:25:01 AM PST

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Jun 2, 11 7:38 PM
I don't always get the Expert goals, and I played on timed mode,....I don't care about Expert goals really,....Just passing the level....I downloaded this game last night, and just finished it, it was fun,....I may play again its pretty quick.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Jun 3, 11 3:48 PM
I thought I'd post here because that is just how I feel....unsure. I am a huge fan of Cake Mania and the games that branched off of that. I liked this game in particuclar when it was part of Cake Mania but I am having problems with this one. I can barely hit goal each time, and have only hit expert on the very first one. Can anyone give any advice because I really don't understand what I am doing wrong. I am in timed mode and I get the clothes to the people quickly...even doing three in a row, but I still can't get expert.
Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Jun 5, 11 6:43 PM
I had trouble making expert on some of the earlier levels the first time I played this. Even when I served the customers quickly, this was a bit troublesome. Unlike the Cake Mania games, it seems that new customers here don't arrive as quickly as they could. So what I do is try to serve the customers quickly and then quickly pick up the payment so that a new customer can arrive. This will help for earlier levels and I observed that it did seem to get easier to make expert on later levels although I don't know if that was simply because I got used to the gameplay the further I went along.

Make sure to buy more outfits when you can afford them. I think they're more expensive.

There are more advanced tips for making more money to help with expert. I can post them if they'll help.

Go to: