bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

good game sort of but spoilt by...

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jun 1, 11 2:36 AM
ok I got as far as level 6 in the trial - the one with the meteor and will what is the point of the meteor - I dropped it on enemy houses and ... nothing happened to the house, I dropped it on enemy armies and... nothing happened to the army - so a no buy for me - any game that hasn't been properly tested isn't going to get my money.

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:good game sort of but spoilt by...

[Post New]by MzShel on Jun 1, 11 5:09 AM
It worked for me. I dropped it on the enemy troops as they were moving to attack a building and they vanished. I really enjoyed the game and plan to buy it later today.

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Jun 1, 11 5:34 AM
Hi,
Please post some tips to help us with this game. It appears to have potential. Thank you.

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Jun 1, 11 5:41 AM
The meteors don't work on structures they work on moving troops. Try dropping them in front of where the troops are heading.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jun 2, 11 1:52 AM
I did try that and it did nothing - the troops just keeping coming and attacking. A no buy as a result

Edited on 06/02/2011 at 1:53:39 AM PST

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jun 2, 11 11:57 AM

You have to remember that meteors are like firecrackers. Every now and then you end up with a non-refundable dud - meteors don't come with warranties, limited or other. So, you're simply out some change and waiting for the vendor to get some more meteors in stock while you get pummeled.

Edited on 06/03/2011 at 11:59:50 AM PST

lemur998
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lemur998 on Jun 4, 11 1:10 PM
There's also a delay while the meteor fires. If you click on the enemy troops near the back, they will keep running and the meteor hits on empty ground. Aim at the front of the enemy group or on the ground in front of it if you can for the best hit.

Go to: