Bonus Scene: Missing Hex Stone

[Post New]by Lambella on Jun 1, 11 5:43 AM
I cannot find the seventh hex stone.
I have six hex including the rubbing in my inventory, plus two heavy stones; one fire flower; six star flowers, 30 shards of glass and one crowbar.
The only time my cursor changes to a hand is when it reaches the trees, and I move the light from one to another.
I don't know what else to do. I've emailed Big Fish because I think it must be a glitch but I can't get a snip of the page to send. My advice and hints still suggest I get rid of the sharks and find the scarecrow sketch and I've finished the main game.
Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know what to do? Is there another use for the crowbar?
Thanks in anticipation
Lambella

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Bonus Scene: Missing Hex Stone

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 1, 11 1:58 PM
Lambella wrote:I cannot find the seventh hex stone.
I have six hex including the rubbing in my inventory, plus two heavy stones; one fire flower; six star flowers, 30 shards of glass and one crowbar.
The only time my cursor changes to a hand is when it reaches the trees, and I move the light from one to another.
I don't know what else to do. I've emailed Big Fish because I think it must be a glitch but I can't get a snip of the page to send. My advice and hints still suggest I get rid of the sharks and find the scarecrow sketch and I've finished the main game.
Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know what to do? Is there another use for the crowbar?
Thanks in anticipation
Lambella

Yes - you need the crowbar when you finally get into the Tomb, but you wont get in there until you find the missing Hex stone.

Have you checked the pavement bit in front of the tomb? Quite low down in front and to the left

You also need another Star (there are SEVEN to collect) Try looking in the Frog picture

Kel

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 2:01:42 PM PST

Re:Bonus Scene: Missing Hex Stone

[Post New]by Katmast on Nov 14, 11 2:19 PM
I am having the same problem with finding all seven hex stones..... In spite of repeatedly tapping EVERYWHERE and close scrutiny of the walkthru screenshots.
I got the hard ones on the ground and using the crowbar......help or I can't go on any further.... How can I restart just the collector's game and not the whole thing?
Thanks katmast

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Jun 24, 13 1:18 PM
"I am having the same problem with finding all seven hex stones..... In spite of repeatedly tapping EVERYWHERE and close scrutiny of the walkthru screenshots.
I got the hard ones on the ground and using the crowbar......help or I can't go on any further.... How can I restart just the collector's game and not the whole thing?
Thanks" I missed this one for a long time when you open the box with the crowbar you get a piece of paper. On the skeleton in the box look at his eye you should see a little green thing it is a worm pick up the worm feed it to the bird on tthe branch this should give you a feather tickle the right side of the closest tree will release hex stone where fire flower is.

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 1:21:58 PM PST

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Jun 24, 13 1:25 PM
Hint did you use the shovel to dig up the box mound of dirt in front of gravestone? Once you dig up the box the crowbar opens the box. Green speck in skeleton's eye is worm need to feed worm to the bird on the branch.

Go to: