bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse CE! June 1, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 1, 11 4:18 PM
We have a new version of Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition now! The new version of this game fixes:

-missing inventory items during the bonus chapter

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's a link to our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

**Once your game has been reinstalled, go back to the gear puzzle and the lost gear will now reappear in your inventory.**

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 06/02/2011 at 11:05:24 AM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available for Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse CE! June 1, 2011

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 2, 11 3:57 AM
Hi Hondo - thanks for the info

I'm sure many of you will be pleased to see this. I have ONE question though.

I didn't have any problems or glitches with this game at all. If I download the 'fix' will it interfere with my already perfect game?

I really would like to know. If any of you also had no problems, would be interested to learn if this 'fix' unfixed it (so to speak)

Kel

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available for Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse CE! June 1, 2011

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 2, 11 4:18 AM
Me too. I have wondered this for a long time. I have put off reinstalling game updates sometimes because I'm afraid it will mess up the game I am/have played. Thanks for bringing this up. Hope we get an answer from the mods.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 2, 11 9:17 AM
The post I did above was never posted so I am trying again.

elhar02
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by elhar02 on Jun 2, 11 10:00 AM
Just wanted to give a big thanks to BF & the Developer for providing a "fix" for the gear puzzle. I updated and was able to finish the bonus section with no further problems. Would hated to have missed the finale!!! Thanks again for your prompt attention to this problem area.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse CE! June 1, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 11:11 AM
Hey fishies!

Just wanted to let you know that this update is available for both PC and Mac!

(was previously stated as PC only)

Also, if the version that you had originally downloaded didn't have any problems, then I don't imagine that the new version would interfere. But if you wanted to play it safe, you certainly don't have to have the newest version on your system if you were already able to play through the entire game without any problems.

You know what they say: If it ain't broke...

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse CE! June 1, 2011

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 2, 11 11:20 AM
Don't fix it - right!!

Thanks Hondo I'll just delete the update message

Kel

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 2, 11 3:12 PM

Thanks Hondo for the quick answer.

[Post New]by bobie50 on Jun 2, 11 7:37 PM
I am trying to play this game for 6 days but always having same problems: mirror's shards; berries; with the egg (no potion); I think I played only 15% of the game... Very frustrating... if you cannot fix it, please reimburse me. I am a very good customer... I spend a lot of money for your games but I don't like to pay when there's a lot of bugs....

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 3, 11 12:42 AM
bobie50 wrote:I am trying to play this game for 6 days but always having same problems: mirror's shards; berries; with the egg (no potion); I think I played only 15% of the game... Very frustrating... if you cannot fix it, please reimburse me. I am a very good customer... I spend a lot of money for your games but I don't like to pay when there's a lot of bugs....

Hi bobie

I notice this is the first time you have posted about a problem with the game. Would you like to send me a PM (Private Message - Just click on the PM envelope in one of my post's) and I'll try and help you as much as I can.

I have posted SPOILERS for where all the Mirror Shards and other things can be found, so you need to have a look at those. If your stuck somewhere else please let me know where, I'll help you as much as I can.

In order to use a potion, you have to collect it by removing the 'evil' from certain scenes. If your not clearing the evil, you won't collect a potion.

Kel

Edited on 06/03/2011 at 12:45:18 AM PST

blovad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blovad on Jun 9, 11 8:02 PM
Hi. When is this game going to be on iPad? I just finished the first Isabella, and this was the first game I ever played, and I loved it. Thanks

blovad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blovad on Jun 12, 11 7:38 AM
Hi. When will Princess Isabella Return of the curse, be on iPad? And when you answer this, where do I see the answer? Thanks.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jun 24, 11 5:27 PM
RainbowExplorer wrote:Look! We were promised a FIX of the technical GLITCHES with this game. NOT just the "technical areas of discomfort"! Each time I play, I end up with an excessive number of red "gems", mirror shards, and other items that will NOT go away, cause my Strategy Guide to freeze in one place and not move forward, and prevent me from finishing tasks in nearly all of the Main Town and all locations beyond that!

This is an UNACCEPTABLE FIX! I can't even play a third of the game, yet was PROMISED that these technical glitches/problems/flaws would be revised, so that I and all of those who are experiencing such obstacles (that CANNOT be surmounted ANY OTHER WAY), would, eventually, be able to play this game through to the end, once the game developers reconfigured the problems areas of the game!!!!!

What about the FIX that WE were PROMISED?!?!?!?!?

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 24, 11 11:09 PM
leaves where are they

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 28, 11 2:28 AM
NULL wrote:leaves where are they

Look for one of my SPOILERS showing where the LEAVES, BAMBOO AND MIRRORS can be collected

Kel

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jul 25, 11 1:50 AM
RainbowExplorer wrote:
RainbowExplorer wrote:Look! We were promised a FIX of the technical GLITCHES with this game. NOT just the "technical areas of discomfort"! Each time I play, I end up with an excessive number of red "gems", mirror shards, and other items that will NOT go away, cause my Strategy Guide to freeze in one place and not move forward, and prevent me from finishing tasks in nearly all of the Main Town and all locations beyond that!

This is an UNACCEPTABLE FIX! I can't even play a third of the game, yet was PROMISED that these technical glitches/problems/flaws would be revised, so that I and all of those who are experiencing such obstacles (that CANNOT be surmounted ANY OTHER WAY), would, eventually, be able to play this game through to the end, once the game developers reconfigured the problems areas of the game!!!!!

What about the FIX that WE were PROMISED?!?!?!?!?

It is NOW Monday, JULY 25, 2011 - MONTHS after this game was initially released through BFG, yet most of the MAJOR TECHNICAL FLAWS have yet to be fixed. How many more months are the REST of us going to have to wait, in order to be able to play this game WE PURCHASED?!?!?!

Princess Isabella Error

[Post New]by debrascott1 on Dec 12, 11 4:34 PM
Hi, I have restared the game twice and I can't locate the 3rd piano string only have 2 so I can't move forward with playing the song without it. Where is the 3rd piano string?

Deb

[Post New]by baughmarla on Jan 30, 12 1:31 PM
I restarted the game so i could pick up the place for the fairy to aquire **** "FIRE ABILITY". did not happen. (updated with no lost info problem at all) ended up where i left off...no fire ability for fairy same place dwarfs cottage. (?)
I have read and gone back over everything??? i think..but i can not figure out what i missed, what i did not do, or, what. The fire would not take the coal, i could not use the "FIRE ABILITY" for candles, books and so on,
I missed something somewhere. But Where. I normally do not have problems with these games. because i know it is something i did not do, or missed. Biut this I cannot figure out. Let me know where i should go back to...all places say they are cleared.??? HELP!! Beats me..

Go to: