bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 2, 11 12:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by jaylake on Jun 2, 11 1:06 AM
I cannot get in to buy the game. I can access every page but the main screens to buy. I see you have been running maintenance is this the reason

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jun 2, 11 2:15 AM
jaylake wrote:I cannot get in to buy the game. I can access every page but the main screens to buy. I see you hav been running maintenance is this the reason

Jake,
Have you tried buying directly from the game manager? I tried it and it does work. Just a thought. Goodluck.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by BearKat on Jun 2, 11 2:33 AM
I d/l-ed this game (which btw I and played for 32 minutes! I am going to purchase, but, the game is SLOW to load and slow between scenes.Also a little jerky, and seemed to take a long time to close! The d/l seemed to go just fine. I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if it could be cured by un-installing and re-d/l-ing. I don't mind a slight pause between scenes loading if it is normal for this game, if however it is a tech problem I'd like to take care of it before I play it any farther. Thanks!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 2, 11 4:05 AM
--it is not technical issue,it works ,but for me it tooks 51 mn to download the whole game;it works well untill 86%,and then the speed slow down at 5 or 15 Kb/mn!!!!it seems to be the server(too much download?)

[Post New]by PandaBearCub on Jun 2, 11 7:15 AM
having trouble with this game, jerky mouse movements even when I changed to the regular cursor. It plays slow and jerky, not fun. playing on win 7.

qwerty4
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by qwerty4 on Jun 2, 11 8:10 AM
The game won't load. It hangs my PC. Task Manager says it is not responding, but won't let me end the task. The only way out of the game was to pull the plug.

lyn58
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lyn58 on Jun 2, 11 9:06 AM
Once again, dl'ed fine but then all I get is sound and a white screen. Had to c-a-d- to escape out of it. Help

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 11:14 AM
Hey fishies!

If you continue having troubles with your game after looking through some of our Help pages (especially those recommended by bfgImbrium ), then I'd definitely encourage you to get in touch with our Tech Support. You can do this by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 06/02/2011 at 11:15:32 AM PST

kneehigh56
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kneehigh56 on Jun 2, 11 4:48 PM
cant believe it...ave bort all of these games an now this one took hours to load an then didnt even play!!!!! what happend? really upset bout this

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Jun 2, 11 5:44 PM
I have only played about five minutes and got to the farm with the generator and coal bin. According to the Strategy Guide there's supposed to be a bucket next to the coal bin; however THERE IS NO BUCKET in my game to take and put into inventory!!!

What the heck?!? This is the fourth game in the last month that I have not been able to play because of some strange glitch! (Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life; Raincliff; Princess Isabella and now this one)

Anybody else have this problem?

I'll try uninstalling and see if anything changes I guess.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Jun 2, 11 6:30 PM
All i get is a black screen, cant get out by using esc i have to shut my puter down anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by tashad83 on Jun 2, 11 7:34 PM
I'm having the very same issue as Deejae101, I have no bucket to put the coal in, I see a bucket on the path in ice is that the one or is it a game glitch?

moonchild8
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by moonchild8 on Jun 3, 11 4:56 AM
PandaBearCub wrote:having trouble with this game, jerky mouse movements even when I changed to the regular cursor. It plays slow and jerky, not fun. playing on win 7.

I have the same problem and I have Vista. The Collector Editions have never given me any problems that is why it was a surprise to me that I had the cursor problem. Luckily I haven't bought it yet. Well I will have a look around for some answers otherwise I will have to contact tech. support.

samfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by samfish on Jun 3, 11 8:01 AM
This is not a good game, it's slow, soupy, and is degreating, I'm so mad,don't care if thay do fix it!!!!!

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Jun 3, 11 11:39 AM
I had the problem with the slow, jerky mouse also. So I checked for a new driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 6150LE video card, even though I had just downloaded a new one a month or so ago. Voila! There's a new one dated June 1. I downloaded and installed, and the slow, jerky mouse problem is gone. It's always a good idea to check your video driver if you have this problem.

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Jun 3, 11 1:39 PM
dk5793 wrote:I had the problem with the slow, jerky mouse also. So I checked for a new driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 6150LE video card, even though I had just downloaded a new one a month or so ago. Voila! There's a new one dated June 1. I downloaded and installed, and the slow, jerky mouse problem is gone. It's always a good idea to check your video driver if you have this problem.

How do you get the new driver? I can't get the cursor to work (jerky and all over the screen) so I gave up and uninstalled the game. Usually unchecking the custom cursor box does it but I couldn't even do that with the way the cursor was acting. Can you reply in a PM to me please??!! Much appreciated!

gailfriend

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by magmitch on Jun 3, 11 3:13 PM
tashad83 wrote:I'm having the very same issue as Deejae101, I have no bucket to put the coal in, I see a bucket on the path in ice is that the one or is it a game glitch?
tHE BUCKET IS BACK AWAYS AND USE THE ROSE ON THE ICE TO MELT IT.

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Jun 3, 11 6:45 PM
Many fishies are having this problem: At the end of the bonus game, the Nippers Disappear from the inventory. You are supposed to use them twice. However, if you use them in one spot first as opposed to using them in the other spot, they disappear from the inventory.

[Post New]by geelester on Jun 3, 11 7:16 PM
i like the game but its frustrating me.it keeps giving me an error message and then goes back to windows.then i have to start all over.now i am stuck on how to put the fire out cant find the stuff to build the fire extinguisher.help

Go to: