bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 2, 11 12:41 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by FAYELEO12 on Jun 2, 11 10:31 AM
WHERE IS THE KEY CARD CAN'T GET ANYFURTHER WITH THE GAME

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 12:25 PM
Hi FAYELEO12,

Welcome to the pond!

This thread was created mainly to discuss technical issues (game crashes/freezes, won't download, etc.) with the game, and so I'd encourage you to create a new discussion in the main page of our Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 Forum.

If you're not sure how to do this, please refer to our Forum Rules & FAQ for more information.

Then, after you've created a new discussion, more people will be able to see your question, and hopefully you'll get some great tips in no time!

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 06/02/2011 at 12:25:57 PM PST

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Jun 2, 11 4:42 PM
not sure if this is technical...or not. But, I am finding that I am having to click on an object several times BEFORE it is accepted. eg. that lizard on the first screen. Also, many of the terms used are too technical for me (I don't know what they mean).... so this game is a NO!

skhouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by skhouse on Jun 3, 11 12:43 PM
GLITCH! First patient. Will not allow complete clearing of vet clinic, cannot progress. Is there a fix for this? Would appreciate refund if this cannot be fixed!!!!! Simple, relaxing game, except for this. Have tried all kinds of "work around" maneuvers. Just does not work past this point.

svtlcsw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by svtlcsw on Jun 3, 11 2:11 PM
Problem with 2nd patient-trying to use scalpel for skin biopsy, but nothing happens. Have tried clicking different places, no good. Eventually an enlarged face came up for the patient, but it disappears when I try to grab the scalpel.

skhouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by skhouse on Jun 4, 11 7:16 AM
Please explain why I NEVER get an answer to problems/issues with games? Just curious! This game is not the first one I've asked about. I'd like an answer to my post, please. Isn't that what the forums are for??????

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 4, 11 10:16 AM
Hey Fishies,

If you're having troubles progressing in the game, you may want to see if starting over with a new player profile might help.

If you need further assistance or would like to request an exchange/refund, the best place to do this is with our Tech Support (you can click on this link) team. Our reps have the best tools to assist you with our games. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by nanabear3 on Jun 8, 11 7:36 AM
i can not get the scapel in second case to work, what do i do now?

ppvjeep
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ppvjeep on Jun 27, 11 9:02 PM
Yes, the game sticks, but it does work. I had to click on objects several times before they work. If I go too fast, I have to find another object before clicking on that object. The heart monitor didn't pick up on my clicks, either. I tried shutting it down and it froze.

[Post New]by jennyrose92 on Nov 22, 13 5:23 PM
Keeps freezing, over 10 times! Had to keep rebooting laptop! Then items dissapear from inventory. Unable to proceed with game. Poorly made with so many rediculous clitches, like a kid has made it in IT school lessons!

Go to: