marthayuca
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Pet Hair

[Post New]by marthayuca on Jun 2, 11 4:21 AM
I had a sample of pet hair in a petri dish which has now disappeared. Cannot go on.

tabra0424
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Pet Hair

[Post New]by tabra0424 on Jun 2, 11 7:56 AM
same problem here. I got the hair sample and it wont let me get the shuttlecock.

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Jun 2, 11 8:05 AM
Same problem here, can't pick up shuttlecock after gathering pet hair with petri dish.

NancyJ7253
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by NancyJ7253 on Jun 2, 11 9:10 AM
Same problem as a couple of others. Got the pet hair but can't get the shuttlecock. Very frustrating!

[Post New]by quackaquacka on Jun 2, 11 10:42 AM
It happened to me but I backed out of the scene to the map and came back in and I could pick it up then.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jun 2, 11 11:41 AM
quackaquacka wrote:It happened to me but I backed out of the scene to the map and came back in and I could pick it up then.

That's what I did, and it worked, but really...we shouldn't have to do that. It's silly and a definite glitch.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 2, 11 10:49 PM

Just want to say that I had no problem with the pet hair sample or the shuttlecock.

I'm really enjoying this game!!

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Jun 3, 11 5:27 AM
Thanks for this--the exact same thing happened to me, but backing out into the map and going back in kludged the issue.

tabra0424
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by tabra0424 on Jun 3, 11 8:05 AM
Ya I restarted the game and all was fine..... Im still thinking about buying it. IDKY im thinking cuz I will buy it..

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on Jun 4, 11 1:57 PM
I also had this problem. I backed out onto the map, then went back to the vet, and was then able to take the shuttlecock.

Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tlucas on Jul 13, 11 9:19 AM
I am having the same problem...I have backed out of the scene and still cannot retrieve the shuttlecock.

Tlucas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tlucas on Jul 13, 11 9:19 AM
I am having the same problem...I have backed out of the scene and still cannot retrieve the shuttlecock.

[Post New]by jennyrose92 on Nov 22, 13 5:25 PM
Blind stick dissapeared from inventory, so couldnt open blinds to look at xrays or collect petri dish. This meant i couldnt collect pet hair, and couldnt then get shuttlecock. Game won't even let me go back into ICU. Completely stuck and cannot do anything. What a badly made game! :@

Go to: