Screwdriver

[Post New]by gramma_6joy on Jun 2, 11 12:23 PM
I know it's already been asked but I too just can't find the screwdriver! anybody know where it is? thanks.

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Screwdriver

[Post New]by Shevyron on Jun 3, 11 1:20 AM
You don't get the screwdriver for a while, i think its after defeating the werewolf. What have you got in your inventory and I'll try and remember what comes next

jitzel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jitzel on Jan 21, 12 6:10 AM
I keep getting the hint to remove the plaques from above the doors, but I don't have a screwdriver. I defeated the werewolf quite some time ago.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jan 23, 12 7:24 PM
This is my problem also - if anyone knows how to find the screwdriver HELP - I have been EVERYWHERE! Thanks

Lean

[Post New]by eggmanjackie on Feb 7, 12 9:07 AM
dont know were the screw driver is

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 17, 12 2:45 PM
jitzel wrote:I keep getting the hint to remove the plaques from above the doors, but I don't have a screwdriver. I defeated the werewolf quite some time ago.

You get the screwdriver after you've completed a hidden object scene which I ALMOST missed; it might be the one (which I almost did not see) is in the area OUTSIDE of the area where you get rid of the "ice" man but I don't think so.

I HONESTLY think it's the one that's in the shed. Due to the fact that I knew it was time to remove those plaques, I personally revisited EACH area that I'd ever been to and found an HOS scene there in the shed and I THINK that's where I got the screwdriver.

MENr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 17, 12 5:25 PM
MEnr56 wrote:
jitzel wrote:I keep getting the hint to remove the plaques from above the doors, but I don't have a screwdriver. I defeated the werewolf quite some time ago.

You get the screwdriver after you've completed a hidden object scene which I ALMOST missed; it might be the one (which I almost did not see) is in the area OUTSIDE of the area where you get rid of the "ice" man but I don't think so.

I HONESTLY think it's the one that's in the shed. Due to the fact that I knew it was time to remove those plaques, I personally revisited EACH area that I'd ever been to and found an HOS scene there in the shed and I THINK that's where I got the screwdriver.

MENr56

I just remembered another area in which there's a NEW hidden object scene -- once you've completed the paper roll mini-puzzle, you're directed to the FRONT GATE. There's a sentry shack there (where you first got the detonator) and I MIGHT'VE gotten the screwdriver after completing THAT HOS. I KNOW that I got the screwdriver AFTER completing a HOS so it might be worth a shot to try there.

MEnr56

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jul 27, 12 9:24 PM
just been to the front gate...you get another tube (to store the energy)...I've yet to find the screwdriver...about to check the walkthrough!

[Post New]by BERENICE22 on Aug 25, 12 7:43 AM
WHERE IS THE WEREWOLF

mabelina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mabelina on Sep 29, 12 10:57 PM
once you get the numbers for the telephone a wall opens and there is an elevator , place all the buttons and then go down. fight the werewolf by dropping the net on him then the screwdriver falls on the floor in front of him.

[Post New]by NkulNorman on Mar 1, 13 4:17 PM
WHERE IS THE SCREW DRIVER IV'E LOOKED EVERY WHERE AND I CANT FINDE IT ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

newbe5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by newbe5 on Jul 15, 13 4:54 PM
Go into the hospital first floor left go to last door on right looks like an office that's were the elevator is you dial a number into the phone elevator door opens you will need all the round tokens you find the one with the hand in the decoder in the same room with the phone put in A27A957 that gives you last round token go back into elevator place token in it's place pull down handle get puzzle game then you go down from there use horseshoe and wire get werewolf throw net over wolf get screwdriver, etc.

Go to: