bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATED PC version available now! November 2, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 1:36 PM
We have a new version of Dream Inn: Driftwood now! This new version of the game fixes the following:

-jumpy cursor issue

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 11/02/2012 at 12:04:08 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Dream Inn: Driftwood! June 2, 2011

[Post New]by grammadeb on Jun 3, 11 5:10 AM
the game is STILL "painfully" sloooooooowwwwwww

[Post New]by Pywackett2007 on Jun 3, 11 11:29 AM
Okay so I uninstalled the old and reinstalled the new and this game still SUXXXXXX!
I had to do a hard shut down on the computer. It totally froze my screen and it would not leave. I'm back to uninstalling and this time it's for good! Tell the developers or whoever that they have MAJOR glitches in this game. The tragedy is that it looks like it would be a cute and fun game.

azenalyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by azenalyn on Jun 4, 11 3:12 PM
this game also crashed my computer. I was happy to see a new version but after reading the posts, I think I'll pass on re-installing. too bad, it looked like a cute game. I absolutely loved Gardenscapes. Even my husband played that one. Hopefully we'll have another one like that- Oh and that it works.

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Jun 7, 11 6:54 AM
Crashed my computer also. I really liked this game, and it's so disappointing it can't be played. I would have loved to see on the note "fixes ALL issues".

How can a game even be considered for sale when it's crashing so many people's computers? That's just not right. This problem popped up for me right away, so you would think on beta the developers realized there was a major problem.

Edited on 06/07/2011 at 6:55:42 AM PST

[Post New]by loulame on Jun 7, 11 11:17 AM
Well.... nothing changed.... still slow, stucks, crashes.... how come? I hope you will succeed improving it beacuse it's just what I was looking for. I loved Gardenscapes, farmscapes, Chronicles of Albian, all the Dream day series..... Dream Inn look like a wonderful game. While waiting for a new good version, could anyone tell me another game like those I wrote about? Thanks

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 7, 11 12:33 PM
Hi folks,

If you haven't already, please take a look at the troubleshooting steps outlined in this help article; it has helped out many players having troubles with our games:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've already gone through these steps, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and let our reps know that you have installed the latest version and have gone through said steps and they will be happy to further assist you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by ches_41 on Jun 17, 11 1:17 PM
COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE PROBLEM WITH THE KEYS ARE GOING TO BE FIXED. LOVED THE GAME AND VERY DISAPPOINTED AFTER PLAYING THE GAME FOR A WHILE AND COULDN'T GO ANY FARTHER. ARE YOU PLANNING ON FIXING THE PROBLEM AT ALL?

[Post New]by RozanneLamar on Jun 19, 11 1:39 PM
I did the uninstall - reinstall - it still will not work...I think the room I am in is the inspectors?? there are still several items to find in the room...hints tell me where they are ..they are NOT there...the magnet will not even let me pick it up much less anything else and then my computer crashes...what a messs....I love the game but this is really rediculous!
Rozanne

[Post New]by ibarb0125 on Jun 27, 11 5:11 PM
WOW!! I just went speedly through the game without any issues. I love it and I just went through the rental of all the rooms. I've had added big trees and the guest house. I'm hoping this issueless fun continues. I just bought this laptop and I got a large HD and lots of memory. It might be a resource issue.
I'll let you know if I experience anything as I go along.
Barb

[Post New]by dannebalek on Jul 9, 11 9:10 AM
No problems with my game either. I have unlocked the game, what next? I have gone thru every room twice, seems like I'm not making progress, except for raking in the coins. Any answers?

Edited on 07/09/2011 at 9:13:19 AM PST

[Post New]by tabbyt1214 on Jul 16, 11 11:35 AM
I just download this game today and it crashed my computer. I actually found the game on gamehouse and played one hour for free, enjoyed it very much and searched for it on big fish to purchase it. I am very disappointed that the version you have does not work. It's not my video card or memory because I was able to play the game successfully with no problems on a different site. Is there anyway you can get another version of this game? Please let me know.

Tina

[Post New]by flamey50 on Sep 9, 11 3:48 PM
Well, NO, uninstalled and reinstalled, when i went to play, I was back exactly where I left off which is not able to go any farther as no keys available on board. VERY frustrating, and a shame, it's a cute game.

duckyquack
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by duckyquack on Feb 14, 12 10:25 AM
flamey50 wrote:Well, NO, uninstalled and reinstalled, when i went to play, I was back exactly where I left off which is not able to go any farther as no keys available on board. VERY frustrating, and a shame, it's a cute game.

duckyquack
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by duckyquack on Feb 14, 12 10:28 AM
I played through game with no problem, Entered another player name to play a second time and after getting through several rooms there are no keys on the board so I can not get into any rooms. I'm very unhappy now with game. It was alot of fun.Guess I will uninstall the game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED PC version available now! November 2, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 2, 12 11:58 AM
Hi Fishies,

We have an updated PC version available for Dream Inn: Driftwood! This new version fixes a block involving collecting all of the jade pieces in the Asian Room.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:UPDATED PC version available now! November 2, 2012

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 8, 13 6:06 PM
Thanks to Dev's and BFG!...for the fix of this fun game!

I d/l the demo in may 2011...the hour worked fine but was a way too slow...got thru and purchased...then the fun began...could not get past a few rooms and it keep freezing...Well long story short...put in my purchase history, did a tech issue post (i think?)....computer had to be taken in for repair in august...came back with all games available but no progress...so was 'cruzin' thru the 'Games You'll Love' and the 'Announcement' thread...WOW WOOOWHOO! an fixed game!

So thanks again...played thru to complete...and its one that u can replay...just got to get used to that lovely lady 'yaking' at you like a fussy school marm! LOL!

Lets...

Go to: