bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Dream Inn: Driftwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 1:41 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

sweetie83
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post any Dream Inn: Driftwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by sweetie83 on Jun 2, 11 3:10 PM
Neat game. I've purchased it.

Having trouble in the Princess Pink room. Worked great for cleaning. Then I went back for the next step and trouble hit. The screen still brings up the items to be found in the list to the left, but of course, they aren't there as they have already been found and removed.

I'm stuck here as the other rooms are finished. Any thoughts?

Caches have been cleared. Completely cleaned my computer and did re-started and power down and startup.

[Post New]by redrudolf on Jun 6, 11 11:04 AM
Try to delete your current player or start a new one.

[Post New]by Mamatink on Jun 7, 11 7:18 AM
started playing, got through about 4 rooms, and nowhere else to go, have done all I can do, but game not even close to being done !! now what??

[Post New]by ilovetheoutfield on Jun 9, 11 1:28 PM
Whenever I try to install this game my computer freezes up and I have to restart it. I have Windows 7.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 9, 11 3:13 PM
Hi ilovetheoutfield,

Welcome to the pond! I may be more partial to the infield myself, but that doesn't mean I won't offer to help you with your game.

Here's a link to one of our Help pages that has helped others with this type of issue in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still freezing after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support, and they'll do their best to get your game up and running in no time!

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Angel61400
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Angel61400 on Jun 9, 11 9:46 PM
One thing that might fix the issues a lot of people are having with the game shutting down is to update your adobe flash player. My game shut down just as I found the last of the first set of items. I tried updating my adobe flash player and I was able to play the last 40 minutes I had in the demo with no problems. Good luck

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 10, 11 11:21 AM
I have everything updated, direct x, graphics card, flash etc

My computer has 8gb Ram, an i7 quad core processor, radeon HD5770 1gb card , OS is Windows 7 64 bit.

Restarted this game 3 times with new profiles and access violation after ingame errors such as item lists not appearing.

Game has no END???

[Post New]by csomogy on Jun 12, 11 1:51 PM
I finished the Gold Keys and she gave me a key to open the box that holds the keys and now I am on Silver Keys. Need to still unlock 3 padlocks on Inn View for more upgrades. Unfortunately, the Silver Keys take me no where. I can keep playing the rooms till eternity and keep getting more and more coins/hints, but it doesn't finished the rooms up like in the Gold Keys mode. I am getting no where. Is this the way it is suppose to be?? I have 4500+ Coins and still have NOT been able to unlocked the 3 padlocks left at the end of upgrades on Inn View. Is this normal?? Please don't tell me to uninstall and reinstall because that would be unreasonable as hell to have to start all over again. Other than this problem, the game has been working just fine (yes, sometimes cursor slows up). Let me know what I should do to get ahead and if this is normal with no ending.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 14, 11 3:39 PM
Hey fishies!

We’re aware of an issue that is causing some players to be missing keys, and are currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report for us, and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really be a big help! (you can click on these links for more info)

We'll be sure to post an announcement in the forums if we receive a new version of this game that fixes the issue, and until then, we thank you all for your patience!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by whatsdown on Jun 15, 11 9:09 AM
I'v completed everyroom and they are all rented and got the key. the lady said she would see me in Paris but how do I get there? I went threw all the rooms again and nothing changed. I've looked for a help link but cannot find one. Please help me, I really like the game and surely it goes beyond renting the rooms and finishing the front yard.

[Post New]by bgleason on Jun 29, 11 7:19 PM
I have followed all the directions / instructions on the Help page for Game Crashing, Freezing or Blank Screen but nothing works. I downloaded the game for the trial period, enjoyed it enough to purchase but now when I try to entry the Cupid Room, the door opens but then everything freezes and I get the following error:
Error: Access violation at 0x7C80A300 (tried to read from 0x0016A000), program terminated.

Removing the game and re-installing three times has not helped.

I do have 15 mins wait time in trying to download the drfelixresultsfix.zip file so I can submit my issue.

Help!!!

bgleason

[Post New]by MoxieMary on Jul 4, 11 12:30 PM
How do I get a refund or game credit for Dream Inn: Driftwood? My cursor won't work and it looks like there are a lot of other technical issues.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 4, 11 7:42 PM
Can't get anywhere after completing gold keys. I keep entering into the silver key rooms, but no advancement. What is going on???? Loved this game at first, now I'm frustrated!

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Jul 7, 11 7:16 PM
In the Check-In room, the chirpy lady lapsed into extreme slo-mo every single time the totals went up, which took big chunks from the demo time. Hope this can be fixed (I'm on Mac OSX 10.6.8).

Edited on 07/07/2011 at 7:17:59 PM PST

[Post New]by marabl on Jul 9, 11 7:28 AM
Game keeps forcing me to have the Easter Bunny and Eggs Spring theme. I just want the hanging flower baskets, but it won't let me get rid of the bunnies. Started over and the same thing happened when I clicked on the flower basket choice.

[Post New]by fairedust43 on Jul 9, 11 6:21 PM
I keep getting Kicked out of game. Whats up with that? I have had no issues and now I keep getting the Boot Please tell me whats going on?

MarnieRose
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MarnieRose on Jul 10, 11 9:30 AM
When I start up the game, it plays just fine for quite awhile and then it just freezes up and I have to shut down my computer to get out of it. Is anyone else having problems with game freezing?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 10, 11 10:59 AM
Hey fishies!

Here are the links to some specific help articles for a few of the issues you're experiencing:

@bgleason: Access Violation

@fairedust43 and MarnieRose: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by sjp9956 on Sep 17, 11 12:02 PM
I can't use the magnets in the ship shape suite. i get an error message everytime i click on one and then the game freezes. Also, when i click on hints, the hint always goes to one spot in the room, and the item is not there. None of the items are in the room. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled.

Go to: