happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

the stars

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Jun 2, 11 4:00 PM
hey fishes hope its a great day for all of you. now can any of you tell me how to do the stars that are on the slide i put it in now i have to movde them to get the numbers for the right order i am read to have a fit rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr any help would be great this in chapter 1 no skip i looked thanks fishes i will look back soon ps cant move on till i get this one i do love this game up till now oh well with help i will get this hummmmmmmmmmnow margie b where are you help!!!!!!!!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:the stars

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 2, 11 4:14 PM
lol a fit.... )))) welcome to the club
anyway....if you look really closely at that blue area you'll see some outlines for the stars. You're supposed to find the right star for the right outline. SG didn't mention that, just said put the stars in the blue area as well as I remember.
So give this a try, if you need more help holler.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 2, 11 4:46 PM
@ happyasaclam

Use the wheels on the telescope. One wheel moves the image from side to side, and the other one moves it up and down

Kel

Edited on 06/02/2011 at 4:47:57 PM PST

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 2, 11 4:49 PM
great...that's what happens if they use stars more than one time.....confusion...... . I didn't even remember the one your talking about Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 2, 11 4:50 PM
Micha1234 wrote:great...that's what happens if they use stars more than one time.....confusion...... . I didn't even remember the one your talking about Kel

Hi Micha - Right at the start - when you get the elevator going

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 2, 11 6:53 PM
hey Kel
that was a looong time ago.....some when this afternoon

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Jun 2, 11 9:07 PM
hey fishes just want to say a BIG thank you to micha1234 i got the stars done.dont know if i fell into it or what either way i got it now i am back to happy thanks again for the help have a great nite& enjoy the game

Go to: