Any clues or tips for Level 3.12 - $500,000

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jun 2, 11 7:21 PM
The best I've been able to come up with is $147,189 and that is with about 3 weeks worth of blood sweat and tears lol

Help, Please my curosity is driving me mad on this one.

Re:Any clues or tips for Level 3.12 - $500,000

[Post New]by scrappymommyof3 on Jun 8, 11 3:42 PM
I finally got through that one but it took work. I finally figured out that it was worth it to use the higher priced fruits (you may have to pay out some to plant them) and to make pies. Make sure you upgrade the pie shop to it's fullest so that it produces as much as it can at the highest price. Don't waste your money or supplies on a juice factory here as you don't make as much money off of juice.

JVC0119
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by JVC0119 on Jul 11, 11 6:29 AM
Scrappy,

Just getting through it? or with Gold? I'm unable to do gold this way either. Takes almost 5 minutes to get the funds to get 15 workers to build the pie factory

[Post New]by luv4mine on Oct 12, 11 7:23 AM
scrappymommyof3 wrote:I finally got through that one but it took work. I finally figured out that it was worth it to use the higher priced fruits (you may have to pay out some to plant them) and to make pies. Make sure you upgrade the pie shop to it's fullest so that it produces as much as it can at the highest price. Don't waste your money or supplies on a juice factory here as you don't make as much money off of juice.

It's a shame we roll through this game then get stuck on this level. If I there was a factory already built...my life would be in rights again! Going here!!! Scrappy, throw us a bigger bone, please!

Go to: