Crashing?

[Post New]by ricerocket001 on Jun 2, 11 9:43 PM
I'm getting a lot of program crashes. Is this an issue for others? If so, Who should we contact concerning it?

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Crashing?

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Aug 12, 11 8:20 PM
the only time my game crashes is if I choose Other Campaigns in order to make the difficulty level higher. It will crash nearly every time. Only once have I managed to choose Expert for the Hi Tech game. after I finished that I just choose to play it again and you get a choice of all the levels and they are still in the Expert mode. I have managed to play a couple of games in other, user submitted campaigns but cannot get into them for a long time.
I wrote to the programers and they said to redownload the game-but I am sure they thought I bought it from them and not BF. So, I am willing to try yet another download but I think it is a lost cause. This is such a super game and the only one like it. too bad.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 10, 13 9:43 PM
I'm getting tons of access errors I play a couple of levels and then I get an access arror and game crashes and I have to restart.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 14, 13 4:05 PM
Hi Fishies,

If the game is crashing on you, please try the suggestions in the help article I'm linking below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

We go over some other things you can try to address access violation errors in this other article here.

And our Tech Support Team can definitely take a look and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting if those steps don't get everything fixed. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: