bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any The King of Fire technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 3, 11 12:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:Post any The King of Fire technical issues here only

[Post New]by JessF on Jun 3, 11 3:13 AM
Game will not start.

The first time I tried nothing happened at all and I had to stop the process in Task Manager.
I tried twice more. Each time I got a black screen and then was sent back to Game Manager with 60 minutes left.

There is no update available for my video card - so it is yet another game I cannot play. BFG has lost lots of money from me in the last few months.

duke216
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by duke216 on Jun 3, 11 8:39 AM
My third game I can only play in windowed mode....

opiesmom
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by opiesmom on Jun 4, 11 8:03 AM
Mouse keeps disappearing, even in non-custom mode. Wasterd 10 minutes of demo time and haven't even played.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 4, 11 8:39 AM
Hey JessF, I would highly recommend writing in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report so that our reps can help you with the games that are not playing correctly, especially if it is a recurring trend. They're happy to help and it's important to us that you're able to enjoy our games.

duke216, you could try changing the Screen Resolution settings and here is a help article with those steps: Screen Resolution.

opiesmom, please check for updates for your computer as it may help with the disappearing mouse. You can find the steps in this help article: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

Please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) with any further technical issues and include the steps you've already taken so that our reps do not ask you to repeat them. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Jun 5, 11 10:41 AM
Trial ended without ever playing the game. Are there fixes for this sort of thing? I'd love to try out the game toward the possibility of buying it.

[Post New]by harmon1 on Jun 6, 11 2:19 PM
I completed up to the point of the 1st sliding puzzle. Completed it. Game says "you have defeated xxx" (I think it's blackwood or something) but then it doesn't show anywhere new to go on the map. How do you advance? My "book" shows I've defeated him, the game says so, but the only thing on the map are the points I've been to and then him.

I think you're going to need to post a fix to be downloaded on this game. That or I'm missing something that's fairly hidden cause believe me, I've looked.

[Post New]by angieccrn on Jun 17, 11 6:41 AM
I got all the way through to the last puzzle. It states "to defeat the boss you need 24 puzzle pieces." It also states I have "25 of 24" puzzle pieces. It never gives me the option to play the last picture puzzle. Is there a fix for this issue?

[Post New]by downtime37 on Jun 20, 11 4:17 PM
i too completed the slid puzzel however there is no place else to go.

[Post New]by donna282 on Jul 3, 11 6:46 AM
My virus software found a back door trojan virus connect to The King of Fire, thankfully my software contained it until I called my son to come over and get rid of it for me. He then uninstalled the game. Dont know if anyone else had this problem but if you have this game on your computer, you may want to run a virus scan

CBRS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Where is Vulcan?

[Post New]by CBRS on Jul 15, 11 9:06 PM
I got all the way through to the last puzzle. It states "to defeat the boss you need 24 puzzle pieces." It also states I have "25 of 24" puzzle pieces. It never gives me the option to play the last picture puzzle. Is this the end of the game or is the game not functioning properly?

Spenco
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Spenco on Apr 23, 14 11:26 PM
I had the 24 pieces to start slide puzzle of Lord Blackwood Boss 1 but cant complete the puzzle. I've been doing slide puzzles for years but cant do this one. I end up with two pieces that I can't get into the right places. Is it possible that the puzzle has been loaded wrongly into place? Would it help if I reinstalled the game?

Go to: