bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Supermarket Management 2! June 3, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 3, 11 10:40 AM
We have a new version of Supermarket Management 2 available now. This new version of the game updates the following things:

1. Fixes the save data issue at the last level of the game.
2. Fixes Access Violations on levels 2-6, 3-9, and 5-3.
3. Fixes customer head blocking issue.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Pattee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Supermarket Management 2! June 3, 2011.

[Post New]by Pattee on Jun 7, 11 7:14 AM
Now if they could just fix the problem with it kicking you off the game ..... frustrating playing this game when right in the middle of a game it takes you back to: play again?

[Post New]by reverendishmael on Jun 15, 11 1:02 PM
Did they say when they will be able to fix that problem (kicking you off in the middle of the game)?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 15, 11 2:35 PM
Hey fishies!

We’re aware of an issue that is causing this game to unexpectedly crash for some of you, and are currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report for us, and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really be a big help!

Thank you all for your patience!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by spauld313 on Jul 23, 11 7:14 AM
I really like this game. I played completely through level 1. Crashed at game 1 in level 2. I sent in my Dr Felix. Would like it fixed very much.

[Post New]by xavierali on Aug 17, 11 6:48 PM
I like this game but it quits in the middle of the game. i don't understand why... Its really frustrating when it does that... You have to start all over again

Go to: