"chests full" - help, please!

[Post New]by aineslo on Jun 3, 11 10:45 AM
Just downloaded the trial version, and on day 2, whenever I try to collect gems, it just says "chests full" and I can't pick up the gems.

What does this mean & what do I do about it please?

I can't even find the chest! I tried "jewellery", but there are no gems there.

(Also tried rebooting in case there was a problem, but that hasn't helped)

ETA, also the pull down board (scroll?) at the top of the screen (always blank so far) - what is it for?

Edited on 06/03/2011 at 11:04:11 AM PST

Re:"chests full" - help, please!

[Post New]by aineslo on Jun 6, 11 10:34 AM
There was no chest on the game field the first time, and the chest was empty when I went to make jewellery, and yet it was still saying "chests full".

Solved the problem by creating a new player, and deleting the first one. It was only then that I knew what I was supposed to see!

[Post New]by triN2lrn on Jun 15, 11 6:20 AM
Did you get an answer? I do not see where there are any answers to these questions.
I am STUCK as I can't unload that darned chest and have tried everything to do so?
HELP!!!

[Post New]by fieryfood on Jul 4, 11 8:36 AM
You unload the chest(s) by making jewelry. That also gives you the gold you need to fulfill many of the "quests". The pull down at the top is your progress on completing the needed charm for that island.

[Post New]by rainbowspromise2 on Jul 16, 11 6:00 PM
fieryfood wrote:You unload the chest(s) by making jewelry. That also gives you the gold you need to fulfill many of the "quests". The pull down at the top is your progress on completing the needed charm for that island.

Thanks for the info. I was stuck too.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Sep 5, 12 12:59 PM
Oh well....I guess I failed the game and have to start over. Making jewelry to empty the chest requires gold, or something like that, and I ran out of that feeding the dragons. No wonder I don't like TMs....I can't even do the one's that people say are "perfect for children" and "easy". It would have been nice to have had a better tutorial that told you you need to make the jewelry.

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 4:11:13 PM PST

[Post New]by dragon_n_az on Jul 8, 13 2:00 AM
It says my chest is full, All the post talk about making jewelry but one has to have 3 purple gems to do so. I have one so how do I get the other 2 I need to forge jewelry??

Go to: