mini games

[Post New]by Blueman295 on Jun 3, 11 12:39 PM
Does anyone know how to get the blue on the mini games? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong and I still get pink or red or whatever the color is on all the mini games. Any help would be appreciated.

Re:mini games

[Post New]by Blueman295 on Jun 3, 11 6:40 PM
Well I found out that if you don't do the mini games, they stay blue, but if you complete the mini games, they urn pink or red. Hope this is any help for anyone else who may have not understood it about the mini games.

judyjo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by judyjo22 on Oct 20, 12 2:20 AM
Hi all kind of new at this posting thingy so will do my best.. I want to know if anyone has won the mini game where you have to put the clothes of each color into boxes???? Have played about 15 or more of these games and have never been able to win any of them ... Have tried many different ways of putting the clothes ect. into the boxes but nothing works.. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Going bonkers over here.

judyjo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by judyjo22 on Oct 20, 12 10:37 PM
judyjo22 wrote:Hi all kind of new at this posting thingy so will do my best.. I want to know if anyone has won the mini game where you have to put the clothes of each color into boxes???? Have played about 15 or more of these games and have never been able to win any of them ... Have tried many different ways of putting the clothes ect. into the boxes but nothing works.. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Going bonkers over here.

Go to: