bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition! June 3, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 3, 11 4:33 PM
We have a new version of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game that should fix the issue with the skip button not populating for the seamstress door puzzle.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience as we worked on resolving this. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

k95401
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition! June 3, 201

[Post New]by k95401 on Jun 4, 11 1:37 PM
The new version did not fix that when I start the game it loads and then the sceen just flashes. Not even able to start the game. New computer and have never had a problem.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition! June 3, 201

[Post New]by glamourize on Jun 4, 11 8:02 PM
I updated, but still could not get the nut from the nutcracker, it just keeps saying: A tool would be nice here. The arm in not working as a lever.

[Post New]by quick51 on Jun 9, 11 12:46 PM
Same thing happen to me I install unstalled three time I'm done with that!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 9, 11 2:47 PM
Hey fishies!

If you're having troubles with the new version of the game, I'd encourage you to get in touch with our Technical Support team for further assistance.

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by nancyatchi on Jun 28, 11 6:37 PM
I've been a member for some time and this is the first game I've had problems with. Reading about others' problems, it seems like it was a little buggy when it was released. I don't want to reinstall a new version if I have to go all the way through the game again to get to where I was before only to find it doesn't work again.

This has made me reluctant to purchase the newly released Collector's Edition versions of games. BigFish really should have offered credits for another game, imo.

[Post New]by arjay99 on Nov 25, 11 8:39 AM
I just reinstalled city of fog, but it did nothing to help in bringing up the skip bar. Could you, at least, give some kind of strategy for solving the puzzle. This is ridiculous.

Go to: