stuck...garden shears

[Post New]by eanthon1 on Jun 3, 11 5:29 PM
I'm stuck at the part right after the web is destroyed, with the spider house...I have used the garden shears once, and I think I'm supposed to used them again, but I'm not sure where...I've clicked the screen a hundred times and it's not working for me. and for some reason my strategy guide doesn't show up. Any help will be appreciated

Re:stuck...garden shears

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 3, 11 6:10 PM
I think I know where you are at. You are suppose to use the shears in the middle door by the chair that you cut open, but they disappear after the first use. That is what makes me so made at these game developers that have to take away our inventory items the second we use them, then expect us to use them again a few seconds later I'm so angry with them right now. This is about the third or fourth games that I have played in the last month that screwed up at the very end, just before I was done. Urgggggg!!!

[Post New]by Goldyyy on Jun 3, 11 8:13 PM
I came to a spider web I was burned, and came to one door and now I do not know what to do ????? i have sword and shears in inventory ... i used hint and show me near spider house but i can't use nothing from inventory .. pls help me thanks

[Post New]by sparky_g on Jun 4, 11 3:28 AM
Yep. I think this is another bug. As far as I can make out, you need to get the lever from that bush next to the burning web. However, shears worked for one cut for me, then no more. Can't do anything else... Any ideas?

betty_76
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betty_76 on Jul 1, 11 11:53 AM
I have the same problem...please help!!!!!!!!

betty_76
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betty_76 on Jul 1, 11 11:57 AM
i am so angry

[Post New]by mornelle on Aug 2, 14 1:29 PM
I just got stuck in the same part, with the same error. There is no solution so far? Do we have to give up?

Go to: