bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Magic Tea forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Magic Tea forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Tea players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magic Tea forum

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 15, 09 5:30 AM
Tried this game and I love my cup of tea, but sadly won't be buying this game, I have never brought a marble popper game, its just probably not my thing but make have a go on the other marble popper games to see what they are like, but I just found it boring even though I was popping the marbles it wasn't if I was ever achieving something, didn't feel like a victory.

[Post New]by Kikime on Dec 23, 12 11:24 PM
A "problem has caused" my game to stop working. What would that mean? What could I do to find out what the problem is or fix it? I haven't had the game for more than a week or two, so I want to make it play again.

[Post New]by Kikime on Dec 23, 12 11:52 PM
Thanks, I fixed it. It must just be too late at night for me to think, but after asking for help, I remembered to uninstall, then, reinstall. But, I would still kind of like to know what went wrong in the first place. All of my other games were unaffected.

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Mar 14, 14 6:02 PM
Hee,hee.. I purchased this out of sheer boredom as well as after trying a different but similar bubble popper game that was part of an alternative puzzle in a very recent HOG, I found this one. Magic Tea comes closest to the graphics and affects of the one in the recent HOG so in that respect, it is actually up to date. What is NOT up to date is the background and music, lol.

So, though this bubble popper game is VERY, very dated, it actually is quite addictive and fun... requiring skill and patience as you progress through the levels; it gets quite difficult later on.

Give it a try and have fun!!

**~~POP~~**!!

[Post New]by libertypup on Aug 13, 14 5:07 AM
So, what am I missing? I downloaded the game but when I open it, I get a pop-up OGRE Rendering Something. It was settings changed.
What the heck?

Go to: