mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

problem already...level 2

[Post New]by mollyal on Jun 4, 11 6:01 AM
I've played this level over a dozen times, and I don't even get close to expert. And I can't figure out what it wants in the way of "chaining." If I wait to get at least 3 customers, I don't get enough customers in time. If I just do each customer as they come in, I don't get any bonus. What do they want!!!

Molly

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:problem already...level 2

[Post New]by mollyal on Jun 4, 11 4:50 PM
Now I'm on level 4, and I can't even get the goal! I've had it with this game. I remember that the last Cake Mania was a pain in the **** by the time you got halfway through. I'm complaining to Big Fish, and I want my money back. This is ridiculous. I'll never buy any game associated with Cake Mania again.

Molly

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Jun 5, 11 4:26 PM
I got through the game in two days some I got the goals others i got the expert goals,Never had a problem with any of the Cake Mania games either,...

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Jul 5, 11 5:27 PM
I am frustrated that I just can't figure out how to make even goal on the beginning levels....what does that mean for higher levels????? Even the few that I did make goal on, I was so far away from the expert I can't even imagine ever getting that. I did purchase the game because I hoped that I could figure it all out, plus I wasn't going to let a game get the best of me, but I have to say I think it may be doing just that. I am on level 5 and I can't get goal at all and I've replayed it four times.

I remember a while back some game was very difficult to get goal on and it had so many complaints that they lowered the numbers and had us redownload it. Since this game isn't getting a lot of complaints, how are you people doing it?

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Aug 18, 11 7:36 PM
bookwriter wrote:I am frustrated that I just can't figure out how to make even goal on the beginning levels....what does that mean for higher levels????? Even the few that I did make goal on, I was so far away from the expert I can't even imagine ever getting that. I did purchase the game because I hoped that I could figure it all out, plus I wasn't going to let a game get the best of me, but I have to say I think it may be doing just that. I am on level 5 and I can't get goal at all and I've replayed it four times.

I remember a while back some game was very difficult to get goal on and it had so many complaints that they lowered the numbers and had us redownload it. Since this game isn't getting a lot of complaints, how are you people doing it?

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

I had to repost to this and say that I finally GOT how to do it. I have played this game three times through now and have gotten expert on every level. I don't even know what happened. It was just like all of a sudden it all clicked and I got how to play. This is now my favorite game.

Go to: