bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

NEW! Mac version of Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest now available! - June 4, 2011

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 4, 11 7:54 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest is here! If you’d like to check it out, you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Tech Support through our help pages, or if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

Svipper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:NEW! Mac version of Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest now available! - June 4, 2011

[Post New]by Svipper on Jun 4, 11 2:17 PM
Just a warning.. I purchased the game and it crashes just when I´m about to enter the well, in the end of chapter 4. No surprises there though - a Mac version that crashes!!

Re:NEW! Mac version of Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest now available! - June 4, 2011

[Post New]by macfishie on Jun 6, 11 6:17 PM
I also bought the Mac version and it's crashing in exactly the same place. Can we hope for a fix? It's very frustrating to get this far and have to stop.

[Post New]by macfishie on Jun 7, 11 6:45 PM
UPDATE! Right after I posted this I went back to try again, but first I quit my browser(Firefox), which had been running in the background previously as I played the game.
This time I got into the well with no problem, and just finished the game with no further problems! I didn't have to uninstall/reinstall or reboot-just quit Firefox.

Go to: