doozer23
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

getting pa pennies

[Post New]by doozer23 on Jun 4, 11 10:09 AM
I need pa pennies to buy Moon Chunk Cheese. I tried the circuit board thing...not so good. I still do not understand the Landrush game!! Please help!!

tuskel
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:getting pa pennies

[Post New]by tuskel on Jun 5, 11 2:03 AM
I cannot remember the circuit board that well, but I didn't like it very much myself. However, I did like the Land Rush game.

It's quite easy - claim the most land. When you start, look for a shape that has lots of squares of the same colour, preferably not too near any stones or trees, it might slow you down. Click on it. The computer now also chooses a shape an you're off!

* You claim land by clicking on a shape next to yours. ALL the shapes of that colour that touch your claimed land change colour and are now yours, even if they were on the other side of your land. Alternating your turns, you and the computer now claim land until all land is claimed and someone wins. You have to win by a fair bit to get lots more Pa Pennies. If you win by just a few, you only get "your money back"
* A good strategy is to claim land so that you cross over the board somewhere in the middle and start trapping the computer player. But beware, if the squares run out completely on his side, the computer comes and starts claiming land on the other side. He can only start from the edge, though.

That's it, basically. Have fun!

tuskel,
sincerely

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Jun 6, 11 4:58 AM
There is also a great cheat for getting Pa Pennies quickly (250 pennies each time)
Highlight below if you want to know!:
Start up the land rush game, select level 4. Click on some squares and quickly, before the opponent can select their squares, exit the game by clicking the down arrow. There will be a coin clanking sound and you will receicve 250 pa pennies from the penny slot.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jul 7, 12 10:10 PM
where is the moon chunk cheese. I've walked all around the store and can't find it.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 14, 12 6:49 AM
If you are facing Pa, turn right and straight to the back.

julesy

Go to: