Devil Card "Stuck" on Black Mask

[Post New]by blueclaw1107 on Jun 4, 11 12:11 PM
My game card with the two devil faces is "stuck" on the black mask. Has this happened to anyone else? I guess I can skip, but would rather not.

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Devil Card "Stuck" on Black Mask

[Post New]by deejae101 on Jun 6, 11 4:37 PM
I have a card stuck on the black mask, the one with the claw marks, but it's not the devil card it's the wolf howling at the moon. Everytime I try to put my curser over it to take it the eyes glow red and make a sound and the card fades making it impossible to remove.

I'll probably skip the mini game but it is so irritating!

Not looking forward to "losing my nippers" which seems to have happened to everyone else.

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on Jun 7, 11 12:40 PM
My card is on the other card also. Not sure if this is an actual glitch tho. Btw, what is "losing nippers"?

[Post New]by blueclaw1107 on Jun 7, 11 3:27 PM
Hi deejae, I ended up skipping the mini game as I could not release my card from the mask. The good news is no problem with the nippers!

[Post New]by ladyhawke112 on Jun 9, 11 3:25 PM
Has anyone figured out what to do with the cards? I also have a stuck card.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Devil Card "Stuck" on Black Mask

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 10, 11 12:40 AM
blueclaw1107 wrote:My game card with the two devil faces is "stuck" on the black mask. Has this happened to anyone else? I guess I can skip, but would rather not.

Hi blueclaw and ladyhawke

I do believe it has happened to others as well. I've seen posts regarding the 'stuck card'

Kel

Edited on 06/10/2011 at 12:40:43 AM PST

[Post New]by whiteeagle2173 on Jul 19, 11 8:51 AM
I'm surprised you get a card on the black mask. I can only find 14 cards.
The toy sword the picture puzzle and 12 cards in the one.
There is already a card in the masks, but my 14 cards won't go there.
I think I've already gone thru it once.

[Post New]by ADVRipper on Jul 26, 11 6:09 PM
I had the same problem. The "werewolf" card got stuck in that stupid mask.

I hate this bug. Anyway, next time, i won't let any cards get closer to those masks.

Branx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

I cant get the 14 cards into the mask mini-game.

[Post New]by Branx on Jul 27, 11 10:30 AM
There is a witch card on the right slot,which won't be gathered up. Also the 14 cards I have won't go into the box to be sorted. This means I cant get the 2nd book needed for the library game, and thus can't get one of the objects needed for the portal. There should be a way to go back and re-do an area if you have done things in the wrong sequence. Maybe I should have gone to the mask area first and collected the witch card before gathering the remaining 14. Now cant progress with the game. Very Very frustrating! Any suggestions. Thanks

Branx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Branx on Jul 28, 11 6:05 AM
Does anybody ever come up with solutions on this forum? Do big fish contact you by email to suggest fixes? Not too sure how this works, would be grateful for any suggestions. I have re-installed the game and it just brings me back to the same stage with the same old glitch.

Go to: