ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

5 june 11 - today's DD

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 5, 11 1:16 AM
well, i think it's a cute TM game with some potential... at $2.99 it may just very well be a good buy for some fishies...

i, however, find the controls a little clumsy and tend to go for other prep games in the genre... so even at this great price, i'm passing...

happy brewing

vezzettj
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:5 june 11 - today's DD

[Post New]by vezzettj on Jun 5, 11 2:19 AM
It is a cute game! but...

It is a little "laggy" for me... I have had this problem in some other TM games but that problem has been fixed and they were all playfirst games... hmmm. Mostly I was able to queue tasks far enough in advance that Lilly would catch up eventually! lol

I do NOT appreciate advertisements in my games!

On the plus side, I appreciate the trophies (and that they are challenging enough that I didn't have 1/2 of them in the demo time... I didn't earn ANY of them).

So even though I enjoy TM and 2.99 is a GREAT price, I am passing on this one.

NOTE: The forums have said there are only 25 days total so it is on the shorter side for a TM but for 2.99 that becomes less of an issue.

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 2:21:50 AM PST

kempette
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by kempette on Jun 5, 11 7:42 AM
Cute TM game- I've had this one for a while. My kids play it more than I do, but when I've run out of other things to play, it passes the time. I'm particularly fond of the impatient Medusa lady- don't know what that says about me though... lol!

[Post New]by hemi1968 on Jun 5, 11 9:03 AM
I liked all the cute characters but I made it Day 10 in the hour trial and if there are only 25 days, this is a no buy for me, even at DD price. Kept me fairly busy for the trial but not challenged enough to purchase. I'll hold on to my game credit til something better comes along.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jun 5, 11 9:36 AM
I played the demo. I was on the fence, but decided against it because of the ad for energy drink. I see too many obnoxious ads for stuff like that on tv.

Go to: