4133mem
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

EXTREMELY SHORT GAME!!!

[Post New]by 4133mem on Jun 5, 11 2:18 AM
Unless you just want to use up a credit or you have a gift card or something, not worth the buy.

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

Re:EXTREMELY SHORT GAME!!!

[Post New]by Michou3 on Jun 5, 11 7:42 AM
How long is the game?

geobabe1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by geobabe1 on Jun 5, 11 8:51 AM
I thought this one was a let-down too. There are three cases, with several locations to search. I don't remember just how long it took me to play, but I was surprised and disappointed when it came to the end, because I felt it was not nearly long enough. The minigames were very easy, IMO, and there were only a couple different ones that you get more than once.

[Post New]by KMT156 on Jun 5, 11 2:17 PM
Agreed! Very short. Was shocked when game ended.

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by renaki on Jun 8, 11 7:26 AM
[i]You should expect that. The size was only 63MB. The double size is around 4hours usually -depending the graphics, of course.
Not a buy for me, too

[Post New]by Fugazi on Jun 14, 11 2:12 PM
What a let down! VERY short game and definately not worth the money I paid for it

[Post New]by Rosiemarieny on Jul 7, 11 11:49 PM
I agree it was too short. What a waste of a game credit. I will not buy another one like this again. There was not too many objects to find and instead of putting the objects in different places they were in the same spot when you went back to the scene to investigate further.

[Post New]by katsrplayin1 on Jul 27, 11 10:48 PM
I agree short game. But you cant expect much with such a small game file. Also it was an ok game. Not really much to say about it other than the storyline was ok. Hidden object was alright and whole purchase that i paid was ehhhhhhh not impressed but not that disappointed either.

Go to: