bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Magical Forest - Released on April 13, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Have you ever taken care of a Unicorn? How about a fiery Phoenix? Look after all of these wondrous creatures and more in Magical Forest, a game that combines elements of monster ranching, sim-style resource management, and real-time strategy. The Magical Forest is home to many fantasy-like creatures, but it's in danger of being destroyed. To save the forest you must raise 1,000,000 gold pieces. Can you identify every species and save them from extinction?

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Magical Forest Technical Issue

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Dec 17, 10 6:30 PM
Hello. I must be the only one who ever had a tech issue with this game. I'm just curious as to whether this is just my comp or if there is an issue with the game. I am running Windows 7 and my game card is an ATI Radeon HD 4200. Other system specs: AMD Athlon II X2 240 Processor, 2.70 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 600 GB hard drive space.

The issue I am having is when I start the game, the loading screen and the main menu come up just fine, but when I try to start a game, all I get is a black screen.

Is there any advice you could give me on how to clear up this issue? Do I need to go directly to the developer of the game?

Thank you in advance. ~Cheetarah2005

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:Magical Forest - Released on April 13, 2008

[Post New]by doctorgood on Feb 4, 11 5:01 AM
Well, since it's now Feb. 4 and no one has replied I think I would go ahead and contact the developer . . . just a thought.
Dr.good

Go to: