Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by pamstew on Apr 10, 18 4:30 AM

Edited on 04/10/2018 at 9:19:20 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 18 2:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for helping one another out as well as your patience while waiting for a response. Thank you Notenoughfish for helping out with that portion of the game as well.

I also wanted to quickly thank everyone for their patience in regards to the spam posts that sometimes appear in established threads like this one. Further details of this consistent issues can be found in our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you all for your understanding and patience. If there are issues that seem to persist after trying our suggestions in our Big Fish Help Pages, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and details of what is happening as well as what steps you've already tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can.

Thank you all again for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Wont Load

[Post New]by Gentle_Giant on Apr 12, 18 10:15 AM
I have all of the cities loaded but cant get back there the game wont load. How do I get my game back so I don't have to start over. I have come too far to do that thanks for any help given

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 13, 18 11:02 AM
Hello Gentle_Giant,

I'm sorry there's been trouble with playing from where you last left off. I can see you have been having trouble playing the game in general through the following thread: Google Chrome Problem and have provided some suggestions there for the issue with getting Flash Player to run. I also wanted to also answer the request here with the information I had provided in that thread, just in case other players are seeing a similar issue.

To retain and play from your saved progress, be sure you're signed into the same Big Fish Games account that you were using when you first started playing. This will allow you to play on any web browser you choose, just be sure to be signed into the website when you want to play. If there seems to be trouble signing into your account, please see our article below:

Signing in to Your account

If you have trouble with recent purchases or issues that don't seem to be addressed while using our Big Fish Help Pages, please contact our Technical Support Team with what is occurring and the title of the game. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

That should help with getting back into the game you've been playing on. Thank you for your patience If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

I cant find my previous post about this sorry

[Post New]by dogpenny on Apr 16, 18 7:29 PM
I want to add to it however why can I play wanderland MC SS Gummy Drops but I cant play this BF game I keep getting flash player needs to be installed and it is. Is there something in Chrome or Windows 10 that is stopping it if so how can I open that gate to let me play this game i was really far along in it and i would like to continue if necessary. Does anyone have answers for my probelm Chrome is allowing the game I already checkec that. but still it wont play because of flash player not being installed when it is.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 17, 18 12:30 PM
Hello dogpenny,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with the Flash Player. What I recommend is seeing if the following is able to help with this issue.

If you are prompted to install Flash Player, but the message doesn't go away even after Flash Player is installed, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player website and scroll down to the Windows section.
2. Download and use the Windows Flash Player ActiveX control content debugger (for IE) (EXE).
3. Download and use the Windows Flash Player Plugin content debugger (for Netscape-compatible browsers) (EXE).
4. Restart your computer.

After this, hopefully that message will no longer appear when trying to play the game and allowing Flash Player to run in the browser. If not, it may help to clear the browser's cache and see if that assists. For more assistance, please see our article on how to that here:

Clear Browser Cache

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of what is happening and what steps you've already tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators or contact our Support Team using the link above. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Ghostt on Apr 18, 18 10:30 PM
Hi I try to add a friend using the friend code and it tells me the code is wrong on mine and theirs... any help? thannkss

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Apr 19, 18 10:24 AM
I have sent 4 PMs today and all had a subject! But when I sent them, none of them had a subject. And, as you know, they can't read them without a subject.

Ghostt, make sure that you have the correct Cap or no caps on the code. If you don't use a Cap when it has a Cap, the code will be incorrect. You can't copy & paste! That won't work! You have to type it.

Billye

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 18 9:56 AM
Hello Ghostt and BillyeLH,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues encountered in Rooms of Memory. BillyeLH, thank you for those suggestions for the issue Ghostt is experiencing. I also recommend making sure that the caps lock key is not unintentionally active and to be sure to use the appropriate upper or lower case letters when entering in that code. This should help in most cases.

BillyeLH, I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble sending private messages. There may be some combination of symbols and letters or numbers that may be getting filtered automatically. If you're sending an email address to keep in touch with other players, it may help to type out the words for the at symbol and the period or 'dot' in the address. These changes may help with working around those filters.

Other suggestions that may help can be found in our announcement regarding this issue below:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

Thank you for your time and patience. If there are any additional questions, concerns, or feedback you'd like to provide, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: