Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by debbiedevore1958 on Aug 16, 14 4:20 AM
I have not received any diamonds for flowers since I hit 70,000 and now have over 83,000 flowers what's up with that?

Edited on 08/16/2014 at 5:32:39 AM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 16, 14 7:12 PM
Needed one rune of purity from the ice monster for a crafted item for Anabel...got one, watched it go into inventory, went to craft the item, and it wasn't there...checked inventory and wasn't there, either. Had to get another one. This is happening way too often to just be a momentary glitch.

eta: Second time in a row I didn't get the three gems for day five...clicked on it, and nothing happened, once again. Also noted non dropped coins more frequently tonight. And another thing that seems to be happening more and more...Find isn't always working even though I am doing a character quest, and always follow the find button from original source all the way down the line.

Edited on 08/17/2014 at 12:29:52 AM PST

larrymaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by larrymaz on Aug 17, 14 7:03 AM
The dropping coins for roses bug is still with us. Not as bad as before but about 3 times an hour. I'm on level 36 pc. Also, everyonce in awhile still not able to find a crafted item.

24gsma47
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by 24gsma47 on Aug 17, 14 9:21 AM
I now have 61 out of 80 achievements. I'd appreciate an update as it's showing that I only have 59. Thank you!

[Post New]by cutybear on Aug 18, 14 10:14 AM
Game was fun at first but aggravating now with the Cannot Connect To Server constantly! Right in the middle of a HOS and you lose connection, then it takes all day to get back on. Game is taking forever for this reason! When it going to be fixed or is it even going to be fixed? If not will find other games to play.

geniemc
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by geniemc on Aug 18, 14 11:58 AM
Got to level 37 without the aid of any friends, since my Wish List and my friends on the social page are not working. This has been a problem since before the last update and it is time that it got fixed!!! Been playing since early January, but now am about to give it up--simply cannot play on the upper levels without the aid of friends.

[Post New]by SuzieCockroach45 on Aug 18, 14 1:53 PM
Sorry cuteybear bear. Button pressed in error.
Not offensive.
My apologies!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 18, 14 2:15 PM
Geniemc, I hear ya...in the same boat, although not as far along as you are. It is more difficult when you are going it all alone. I keep hoping for a fix, but not holding my breath. Since this issue only affects a relatively few of us, they haven't prioritized it. Have almost quit several times...and moving closer to it every day.

Frustrated.

Am WolfenRainDancer

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Aug 18, 14 5:12 PM
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO STAY LOGGED IN TO THE FORUM STAY HER 24/7 NEVER LOG OUT. I HAVE ASKED AND ASKED. AND AS USUAL NO REPLY FROM YOU. I HAVE TO LOG IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM OR TRY TO GET MY PM MESSAGES. IT WORKED TILL THE LAST COUPLE OF UPDATES I KNOW I AM JUST ONE PERSON BUT STILL PLEASE FIX IT.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 18, 14 6:08 PM
charlieisr wrote:WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO STAY LOGGED IN TO THE FORUM STAY HER 24/7 NEVER LOG OUT. I HAVE ASKED AND ASKED. AND AS USUAL NO REPLY FROM YOU. I HAVE TO LOG IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM OR TRY TO GET MY PM MESSAGES. IT WORKED TILL THE LAST COUPLE OF UPDATES I KNOW I AM JUST ONE PERSON BUT STILL PLEASE FIX IT.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WEBSITE, IT IS YOUR BROWSER THAT IS CLEARING THE NEEDED COOKIES TO STAYED LOGGED INTO THE FORUMS. IF YOU ARE USING GOOGLE CHROME OR ANY CHROME BASED BROWSER, CHECK TO SEE HOW YOUR BROWSER IS SET UP. DO YOU USE CLEAR AT EXIT (INTERNET HISTORY AND OR COOKIES)? MAKE SURE YOUR BROWSER IS SET TO ALLOW LOCAL DATA TO BE SET (RECOMMEND), THIS IS FOR THE COOKIES. TO CHECK THIS CLICK ON SETTINGS AND CONTENT SETTINGS.
ALSO YOU CAN GO TO THE PAGE STRAIGHT IF YOU CHECK THE BOX (CONTINUE WHERE I LEFT OFF, THIS IS UNDER THE SETTINGS PAGE. IF YOU USE INTERNET CACHE CLEANERS (CCLEANER OR ANY OTHER) THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO HAVE TO LOG IN ALL THE TIME. ALSO IF YOU USE WINDOWS DISK CLEANER THAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Aug 18, 14 6:09 PM
I'm new to this game (play as Suenamie) and I have logged in several times a day for 3 weeks now and yet it keeps saying my daily bonus is on day 1, 2 or 3?? My social code is 315166.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Aug 18, 14 11:18 PM
For the first time in a long time, am having issues giving gifts.

(I hit the gift wanted, then confirm...see the "please wait"...but no thanks & have the same number of gifts left to give for the day.) Tried going out of the game, then back and was able to give 3 of my 5 allotted gifts...WHEN THIS PATTERN hit me!

Today, it is only letting me give to people that I didn't gift yesterday.
(sorry, sis)

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 19, 14 10:01 AM
Just wanted to say that I DID NOT HAVE technical issues today
Got all coins from collecting flowers for the very first time, not a single bug there and also none of my HOS scenes froze for some seconds during playing

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 20, 14 8:24 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see there are so many different issues coming up! For anyone having issues connecting to the server or Social Page issues, please take a look at the help article below, which can help when there's something limiting the game's ability to connect to the internet:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If that doesn't quite do the trick, or if you have an issue of a different nature, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot with you.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

margiec47
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by margiec47 on Aug 20, 14 1:22 PM
I can't play dice. Technical Support can't help me. Help!!!

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 20, 14 3:29 PM
Excuse me, but am I the only one who thinks the current quests, demanding 2 of half the items, is just incredibly unfair?

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 21, 14 5:29 AM
chris_2_4 wrote:
debbiedevore1958 wrote:I had 2 blood lotus when I signed off the game last night but had none when I signed into the game this morning

For the first time (at least that I have noticed) a similar thing happened to me; I had completed one of the archaeologist's tasks and was waiting to accumulate gold to open the next scene which he had set (so many 6000 gp scenes so close together! ) and today - 3 days later, when I went to do his tasks the item I had crafted for the first part was gone! Previously I have come across items that i thought I had being missing, but put it down to either 1) bad memory or 2) having given that item to another character as part of their quests. This time I know neither of those is the reason - so, BF: where are the items disappearing to?

Happened again: last night I crafted the Ring of Irrepresibility (I think it is called) for Annabelle, and had to craft a second (damn unfair!!) but I needed the items to unlock the skull on the wall, which I had just opened for the previous crafting. So I left it for today - for the gametable and armour and banners to recharge. Today I come back and craft the second one, and find I only have one!

What is going on?!! I don't know if it is symptomatic of the same issue, but I am finding that when I come back to the game I am not in the same room I departed from: I always begin and end the game in Took's bar. Today I came back by the Broken Carriage. Not the first time.

BF - what are you doing? Another ploy to make people buy gems? Or you just want us all to quit through frustration and disgust?

[Post New]by dacastello on Aug 21, 14 3:20 PM
Following the find path to a HOS does not always return a desired item when used for a daily quest or an independent craft. (An independent create is one not created through the professor quest menu.) In fact, the HOS seems to continue to return the same item over and over again. It never returns the required daily quest item after many passes through the HOS. This makes it impossible to complete the quest after many hours of trial.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Aug 21, 14 9:55 PM
One of my friends, who is obviously still playing as his ranking is high & he recently gifted me, is suddenly not showing up at the bottom of the social page...
so I can't send him a gift.

WE NEED ANOTHER UPDATE FOR PC !

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 22, 14 7:14 AM
dacastello wrote:Following the find path to a HOS does not always return a desired item when used for a daily quest or an independent craft. (An independent create is one not created through the professor quest menu.) In fact, the HOS seems to continue to return the same item over and over again. It never returns the required daily quest item after many passes through the HOS. This makes it impossible to complete the quest after many hours of trial.

You are completely correct DC; it is a total pain in the asterisk! (as in it makes me scream ******* a lot!) I don;t know why the Devs have left this flaw in the game, unless it is at the insistance of the money men
(or perhaps Devs is short for devils!

Go to: